chapter 17

Maya

I woke up from my sleep, gradually blinking my sleep away as the soft sunlight came through the windows of my car. I realised who I was wrapped around and the flashbacks of yesterday's events replayed in my head. I held onto my Rayan. The child in me was squealing with happiness, I kissed him,  and felt those lips on mine, after those endless daydreams.

Rising my head slightly, my eyes met my love, who was sleeping peacefully with his arms wrapped around me.  

My angel boy, my handsome, mine at last. His hair, his messy hair, his unbuttoned shirt, which I did. And I also saw the red lipstick marks I had left on his white shirt.

He looked perfect, he looked like mine. 

My heart started to beat like crazy when I noticed the quiet smile plastered on his lips, the beat of his heart right next to my ear, his sweet scent mixed with mine, and his chin resting on my head.

I shifted very cautiously and gently, not wanting to disturb him. I took my hand away from his chest and I let my fingers trace around on the contours of his abs. How can someone look this hot but extremely cute and cuddle-able at the same fucking time bro?

I stayed in the exact same position, for at least 15 minutes but it could be longer than that. And saying that the butterflies in my stomach went crazy, is an understatement. 

I mean it is obviously understandable why the whole zoo has made its way into my stomach and honestly understandable because it's not surprising and as it should be because I was literally cuddled up against my childhood crush, my first love, the one I would give up everything for to have.

I felt an ache in my back and I leaned in closer to him, which was harder for me to do as his grip around my waist was like as if I had been held in place tied to an iron rod. But I managed to do so and pressed a soft kiss on the corner of his lips, something so little was something that I wanted to do for as long as I can remember.

My lips traveled from his mouth to his neck, leaving a trail of kisses. A quiet whimper escaped him, which made me realize what I was doing, and that I wasn't as sneaky as I thought I was being. I placed another kiss on the left of his chest.

"Hey there," he murmured, His voice deeper and hotter than it normally is, and hotter.

"Good morning," I whispered

"Don't mind me, kiss me all you want, and don't stop please," he said

"How bad do you want me to kiss you?" 

"I don't think the need to have you this close to me can be measured, let alone expressed in words," he said pulling me even closer to him as if I wasn't already plastered to him, "Then yes, I want you to kiss me, bad"

"How close do you want me to be?" I surprised myself for being this fucking bold.

"Again, it cannot be expressed into words sweetheart" he smiled, and I blushed like crazy at the word sweetheart. I quickly jerked my head away from him which made him chuckle.

"I want to wake up like this every day," he said after a short silence

"What? In my car?" I asked

"No silly, with you in my arms," he said holding my gaze.

"I do not want to leave you either," I said, this time not jerking away because of the blush on my cheeks

"Then don't," he said leaning down and placing a kiss on my neck, and making me sit on his lap, with my back on his chest and burying his head in the crook of my neck.