22

| Later that Night |

"Fix yo attitude." Fatima grabbed Zac's chin so they could meet eye to eye. They were making Christmas Cookies with Junior for Santa along with milk, Fatima promised him this weeks ago when they first met so now they are doing it. While they were doing that, Zac was pouting like a baby and was holding the whole process back. 

Zac and Fatima haven't talked much since this morning although they are still living in the same house. She actually wanted to leave and get a hotel but Zac convinced her to stay and they could keep their distance from each other.

He smirked before sneaking a kiss on her lips."You irritate my soul." She rolled her eyes before attempting to wipe the kiss of. "Wipe my kiss off if you want too!" He playfully threatened.

"Mommy!" Junior screamed as he ran into the kitchen with his baby apron and hat on.

"Yes?" She turned around ignoring Zac's fake threat.

 "Are the cookies ready yet?"

"We haven't even started yet." She asked confused. Zac had just came back from the store grabbing all the necessary ingredients but some other things. Fatima was craving Peaches as she saw a viral video of Peach cobbler stuffed in empanadas that she wanted to try as well.

"Put your stuff on Zac." She threw him the apron and hat as she put hers on as well.

Everyone washed their hands as they began to bake cookies from scratch. Zac wasn't much of a cooker so he was gonna be their runner and cleaner. Grabbing stuff she needed and washing dishes as they went along while also stealing a few booty grabs and kisses, he knew he was in the dog house and he knew she wouldn't kirk out on him in front of Junior.

"Junior come here really quick." Zac picked him up before whispering something in his ear."If I do it...do I get Roblox money?"

"You can get whatever you want." Zac said smiling with all 32's before he put him down.

"Come on boys." Fatima called out from the kitchen.Junior and Zac raced to see who would be the fastest to the kitchen, Junior tripped Zac making him lose his balance and won the race. 

"Stop allat running! Y'all weren't raised in a barn!" Fatima hollered as she felt the floor beneath her shake like an earthquake. "Actually some people were." She eyed Zac as he was laid out on the ground. 

"Damn cheater." Zac rubbed his knee a few times before getting up. "LOSER!" Junior said making the L shape up to his forehead, Fatima chuckled as she went over to pick him up to wash his hands again. 

"Really?" Zac said walking over. 

"You heard what Junior said... loser." Fatima laughed as she ran his hands through the hot water, Zac flagged them off before washing his, making sure his manhood rubbed across Fatima's body. She eyed him down like a hawk while he tried to hide his smirk. 

"That's your last one." She said pointing her finger at him. 

"You remember what happened last time that finger was in my face..." He smirked as she blushed. "Exactly. And I will stop if you sleep in my bed tonighttttt." He begged. 

"Nope." She shook her head smiling. "You not getting off that quick." 

"Butttt I am really sorry." He grabbed her waist pulling her into him. "Mommy! I am ready to bake the cookies!" Junior impatiently said. 

Fatima swatted Zac hands before grabbing Junior off the stool. "Good save buddy." She whispered to him as they walked over to the island. 

While Zac was recording, Fatima and Junior started making the dough for the cookies and Fatima pulled some dough aside for her peach cobbler empanadas. "You gotta do it like this buddy." She said showing him how to kneed the dough, poor Junior and his baby hands were barely putting a dent in the dough.