Chapter 5 Christmas!

Ty's POV:
I love Christmas so much. It's like my favorite season of them all. Well I like the snow and the hot coco. And Sky likes the presents, the Christmas decorations and the Christmas carols. Adam can be such a kid at times. Its been 5 days and Adam hasn't asked me out yet. We only just kissed. Oh well, I'm just going to enjoy this holiday. That is until Adam called me down stairs. " Yo Ty can you come down here for a few minutes." Adam called up.
" Sure just give me a few seconds." I called down. I finished putting up the tinsel in Adams house and came down. The sight I saw was beautiful. The tree with green and gold. The lights were off and the Christmas lights all around the room. And tree ornaments were everywhere and glowing all sorts of different colors and they were lighting up a walkway towards Adam. Adam was the funniest thing of all. He was wrapped in Christmas paper and in a Santa suit. " Ya know Ty, did you know that I could hear you upstairs talking about how we're not together?" he said smirking. " I said that out loud?" I said trying to hide my blush from him. " Yes Ty I could hear you. So, do you wanna be my boyfriend?" He said shyly. " Of course Adam, I would love to be your boyfriend." I said while walking towards him. " Great, and can you unwrap me, this suit is very itchy." he said. " Sure but first." I said. I kissed him very passionately. When we stopped, I unwrapped him and he went running to his room. He was such a kid sometimes and I laughed at his silliness .

Sky's POV:
I love Christmas more than Ty. it's funny how someone so adult like can act like a kid sometimes. It's very funny. Well he went up to decorate his room. Yes he moved in because he figured out that I was alone and no one knew me to stay with me. Well I heard Ty say out loud that I haven't asked him out yet. And that we only just kissed. a smirk made its ways on my face. So I decided to put a Santa suit on myself. ' God can this thing get any itchier.' I thought. I put ( Ya already know what Sky put in Ty pov so I'm won't go into all ov dat plz don't be mad k bye luv u my peeps.) Once I was done I called Ty. " Yo Ty can you come down here for a few minutes." I called as I was putting the Christmas paper on. " Sure just give me a few seconds." Ty called down. A few seconds! I gotta get in my position in front of the Christmas tree. I heard Ty come down. When he came down he looked at the beautiful sight. I turned off the lights before he came down too. " Ya know Ty, did you know that I could hear you upstairs talking about how we're not together?" I said with a smirk. " I said that out loud?" he said trying to hide that cute blush from me. " Yes Ty I could here you. So, do you wanna be my boyfriend?" I said shyly. ' Why did I say that so shy. ' I thought. " Of course Adam, I would love to be your boyfriend." he said while walking towards me. " Great, and can you unwrap me, this suit is very itchy." I said. " Sure, but first." he said before kissing me passionately. And of course I kissed back. His lips were warm and soft as always. When he pulled away, he started to unwrap me. When he was done, I ran up to my room to change out of this stupid itchy outfit. I heard Ty laugh at my silliness. ' God his laugh is so cute.' I thought, smiling to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There ya go my peeps, my 5th chapter. I hope ya like. Bye I luv ya my peeps. Stay awesome.