Engagement Part 2 Ch. 10

Ty's pov:
What I saw was amazing. Their was are subway dinner but the lights were dim and there was a poster on the fridge saying "Will you marry me Ty?"
In bold letters. I started to cry. When I turned around I saw Adam on one knee holding a ring. " Ty, we have been together for a few months and I want to ask, will you make me the happiest man and become my husband?" He asked. I cried harder and all I could do was nod my head. Adam eyes lit up and he kissed me everywhere and slowly went to my lips. I was so happy that we are going to be married! Although I will be nervous. I smiled brightly as we ate, a few small talks now and then. " Who is gonna be there?" I asked. " Oh, you know, Jerome , Mitch, the Fish, Jason, Bodil, ya know, family and friends." " Ya well, we should head to sleep. We have a lot of planning to do." " Sure *yawn* goodnight beautiful." He said, kissing my nose. I blushed at the name but went with it. " Goodnight budder king." I laughed. He playfully looked offended and laughed. After that we went to bed.

4 months later~ imagine the spongebob waiting thing say this

Adam~
This is it. Our wedding. Oh I can't wait! As I was standing there, I heard the piano play, then saw Ty, just as handsome as ever. I smiled as he smiled back. When Ty came up to me, the priest cleared his throat. " Today we are here gathered today for the marriage of Tyler Ellis and Adam Dalhberg to be married to one another. Do we have any objections?" He said. I looked around to see all happy faces around. " Okay, so, do you Adam, take Tyler to be your lawful wedded husband, to cherish and to hold, through sickness and health, till death do you part?" "I do." I said excited " And do you Tyler, take Adam to be your lawful wedded husband, to cherish and to hold, through sickness and health, till death do you part?" " I do." He said. Clear excitement in his voice. " I know pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom." I pulled Ty in and kissed him passionately. The people cheered and whooped. I pulled away and held his hand.
" I love you Adam." " I love you too."

At the after party

Everyone was there but some people had to leave. So sad. Any way, it was time to cut the cake. I could see everyone eyeing the cake like a little kid. When we cut it, and got the first slice, Ty had to ruin his cake by smashing it my face. " Oh it is on!" I yelled and threw my cake on his face. We laughed at how stupid it was. After that we cleaned up and went out to see everyone eating and talking.

Time skip cause I'm lazy ;3

After the party, we cleaned up and drove home.

Ty~
I'm so happy. Married to the one I love, could it get any better? Oh yeah I forgot. We are going to Hawaii for our honeymoon. Adam already has the plane tickets. " I'm beat I'm going to bed. Come with meh Adam. Plezzzz for meh?"
I said giving him the puppy dog face. " Alright let's go."

As I peacefully slept, I felt Adam wrap his arms around my waist. I smiled and curled more into his chest. " Goodnight Ty. I love you." " I love you too Adam. Goodnight." With that I slept soundly. With the man of my dreams beside me.

~~~~~~~~~
Do not fret little ones, there will be more ok do u want smut on the honeymoon it no tell me in the comments plz if people are reading this 😋 BUH BYE!! By the way I have typed 655 words by the way!! YAY!!