𝟙-𝟚

Harley's POV

We we are in London and Harry was just reading the list of supplies we need I wasn't really paying attention just looking around since we barely go out I was excited. Then i heard him say I can bring a cat "wait did you say I can bring a cat??" I asked "yes it's what it says" he tells me. Ok now I'm even more excited "wait can we find all of this in London" he asked "if you know where to go" Hagrid whispered leading us into what looks like a bar. "Wait is this a bar can I drink something" I asked "no". After he lead us in we walked a little and he started talking to someone I wasn't listening but it seemed to have got everyone in there interested in us.

"See you two your famous" Hagrid said while we walked out a door to end up in front of a brick wall "but why are we famous Hagrid?" He asked for both us " all those people back there how is it they know who we are" "I'm not sure I'm exactly the right person to tell you that" he said answering his question. Hagrid started tapping on the wall with the end of his umbrella making all the bricks move making an opening for us. "Welcome twins, to diagon alley" Hagrid said while me and Harry just started walking in. "Here's where you get your quills and your ink, and over there all your bits and bobs" he said touring us around " But Hagrid how are we supposed to pay for all of this we don't have any money" I said while Harry brings out a penny he had in his pocket "you really think we can afford anything with that" I asked looking at him then he looked down and put away. "Well, there's your money. Gringotts the wizard bank, ain't no safer place" he said walking us into a building. I looked around and there seem to be a lot of well what looked like trolls "uhh Hagrid what exactly are these things" "there goblins Harry, clever as they come the goblins but not the most friendly of beasts. Best stay close" said answering my brothers question. We walked up to a goblin and Hagrid asked for us to open our vault for money and he also asked to go to another vault for Dumbledore.

Later...

"We still need.... Wands" my brother exclaimed while we were carrying the boxes with our supplies. "Wands? Well you want to Olivander's, ain't no place better, why don't you run along there and wait? There is one more thing I got to do won't be long" Hagrid said I turned around and saw he wasn't there so I followed my brother in. We put our boxes of stuff down and looked around. "Hello?" My brother asked "hello?" I then asked and a man came out from behind a shelf he had a smile on his face and looked a little old. " I wondered when I'd be seeing you two potter twins" he said getting down form the stairs he was on "it seems only yesterday that your mother and father were in here buying there first wands" he said grabbing two boxes handing one to me and one to Harry. "Have a go" he said I pointed at the lamp and moved my wand and it didn't go so well then my brother tried his and made a mess. We were given two different wands to try I tried mine out and it went really Mr. Olivander told me that was my wand I put it in the box and put it away with my stuff. My brother tried his second wand out and it also made a mess , the Mr. Olivander gave him one more wand and it turned out to be my brothers wand. (Pictures bellow)

Me and Harry hear knocking on the window and our names being called we look over to see Hagrid holding two cages one with a back cat and with a white owl

Me and Harry hear knocking on the window and our names being called we look over to see Hagrid holding two cages one with a back cat and with a white owl. I got so happy I grabbed my stuff and ran out to him to get my cat.
We were later eating dinner with Hagrid I had finished so I went to bed but the boys were still eating.

Narrators POV

"You alright Harry You seem very quiet?" Hagrid asked him. " he killed my parents didn't he? The one who gave me this?" Harry said pointing at the scar. "You know Hagrid I know you do" Harry says staring at Hagrid. "First and understand this Harry, cause it's very important. Not all wizards are good, some of them go bad. A few years ago there was one wizard who went as bad as you can go. And his name was v- " Hagrid says stopping himself from saying the name he sighs "maybe if you wrote it down" Harry suggested pointing at a napkin. " no I can't spell it. Alright. Voldemort" he says the name whispering so no one can hear even if it's just them two. "Voldemort?" Harry asks in a loud voice while Hagrid shhs him. Harry looks behind him to see if anyone was there which it was still them alone. "It was dark times Harry, dark times" Hagrid says looking down and sighing.

Hagrid went into details of everything he who should not be named did. He also told the story about how Harry got the scar and how him and his sister survived.

________________________________

A/N: how has yalls day been? Mines been good I hope you like how the book is going I know that harley hasn't met Draco yet but I tell you from what I have in mind this story is going to be interesting. It's gonna be a mix of slow burn and fast burn it's also enemies to lovers which is my favorite book trope.

988 words