𝟙-𝟘

Narrator's point of view

It was a dark night, an hurtful night for many, but maybe some good things came out of it. Professor Albus Dumbledore of Hogwarts was walking through a private road, it would have been completely dark if it weren't for the street lights. The lights were blinking. On, off, on, off. A cat meowed "I should have known that you would be here, Professor McGonagall."said Dumbledore.

Professor McGonagall was an animagus. Then she returned to her normal human self and said "Good evening, Professor Dumbledore."

They started walking towards Mr. and Mrs. Dursley's house.

"Are the rumors true, Albus?" Professor McGonagall asked.

"I'm afraid so, professor," says Dumbledore
"The good and the bad."

"What about the twins?"

"Hagrid is going to bring the twins."

"Do you think it's wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?" The teacher asks the principal.

"Professor, I would trust my life in Hagrid." Professor Dumbledore said that when a huge bright circle of light was seen coming down from the sky once the two professors looked up. The very noisy engine flew down and stopped in front of them.

"Professor Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall." Hagrid, a big hairy half-giant spoke when he got up from the bike.

"There are no problems, do I trust?" Dumbledore says

The great man, Hagrid, responds: "They both fell asleep while we were flying over Bristol. I tried not to wake them up. Here you are."

Hagrid gave Professor Dumbledore, Harry Potter, and gave Professor McGonagall, Harmony Potter. Harley and Harry were twins, something terrible had happened to them that night and now they are orphans who are left alone with their aunt, uncle, cousin and themselves.

The teachers approached the house. "Do you think it's safe to leave them here, with this kind of people?" Professor McGonagall said he was worried. "I've seen them all day, they're the worst type of Muggles." Muggles are people who don't have magic. Yes, the magic is real and when the twins turn 11, they will go to the school called Hogwarts.

"They are," said Professor McGonagall trying to convince Albus, but no.

"They are the only family that the twins have," said Albus Dumbledore.

"Your children will be famous, there will be no child in this world who does not know their names." Professor McGonagall says

"They're much better growing away from that until they're ready."

They put them both, next to each other. Hagrid sniffed, which caused Dumbledore and McGonagall to turn around and look at him.

"There, there, Hagrid." Dumbledore comforted. "After all, it's not really a goodbye."

And Dumbledore put a note next to him, and said: "Good luck, Harry and Harley Potter."

And they left leaving the twins there.