Abhira: Virtual Sparks, Real Flames (A Steamy Valentine Tale)

Happy Valentine's Day guys❤️

Here's a very long (4.5k + words) surprise update for you guys!!

Please vote ⭐ and comment as much as possible!!

©️Virtual Sparks, Real Flames©️

Note: Strictly Mature content 🔞🔥🔥

A/N:

The story revolves around Akshara, a 22-year-old singer in a music band, and Abhimanyu, a renowned 40-year-old heart surgeon. After meeting online and sharing a serious relationship for nearly a year, they finally come face to face for the first time on Valentine's Day at Delhi airport. Despite their significant age gap, their love for each other is intense and profound. As they meet in person, the narrative delves into the depths of their passion, exploring the steamy dynamics that arise from their long-awaited encounter.

***********

Akshara was a bundle of nerves, she couldn't wait for the plane to land in Delhi, but she was also scared that something would go wrong.

She looked out the plane window at the city below her, breathing deep and thinking about the man who was waiting for her.

She closed her eyes, and began to doze off.

She dreamt of all their conversations online and over the phone.

They were compatible in more ways than one, even though she was 24 and he was 40.

In their eyes, age was just a number.

She was awoken as the pilot announced that they would be landing soon.

She sat up and stretched, and buckled her seatbelt.

She reached down and picked up her bag.

She took out her compact and fixed her makeup and hair.

She felt butterflies in her stomach that only grew more as the plane finally touched down.

Fifteen minutes later the passengers were allowed to exit the plane.

She picked up her bag and exited, walking on shaky legs into the airport.

She looked around, and began following the signs to baggage claim.

She looked around to look for him, but her eyes were diverted from her search as the bags began to circle around the luggage drop belt.

She found one of her suitcases, but she didn't see the other. She felt a hand on her hip and a husky male voice in her ear.

"Hello beautiful, I'm so glad you're finally here."

She turned around and saw him.

Abhi! Dr.Abhimanyu Birla.

He was freaking hot in real life than he appeared in their virtual meet.

As she quickly recovered from her thoughts and stepped forward to hug him but surprisingly Abhi  leaned down, capturing her lips with his.