48. Aadhya

"Mom I am leaving

"Mom I am leaving." I shouted.

I was so late today because of the tiredness from Zayn's wedding which went superb by the way. Everyone was so happy and dancing.

I opened the door to my cabin and it was filled with chocolates; my favourite chocolates.

I called my assistant and asked her, "What the hell is this? Who did this?"

"I have no idea ma'am, I didn't come in your cabin since yesterday." She replied.

I saw a note on my table: 'I heard that chocolates help to reduce stress and lightens up your mood. ~ your arrogant Oberoi.'

Oh so it was him, it's not really hard for him to break into my cabin and do all of this... Shameless.

"I want my cabin clear in 10 minutes." I ordered.

*Next day*

"Ma'am there is a letter for you." My assistant said.

"Keep it on my table." I said while having my coffee.

After I finished drinking coffee I opened the envelope and fuck.... No, like seriously.

There was another note: 'I thought you weren't satisfied with the chocolates yesterday and it clearly didn't change your mood so I bought the whole chocolate company for you, I hope it helps (with a heart).'

I tore the letter and the note and sent him a picture to which he replied a smiling emoji and many hearts.
I was irritated by now.

*Third day*

I opened my cabin thinking that his ego must be hurt after I tore the note but no, instead I found my cabin decorated with white roses; my favourite roses.

I removed all the flowers from my cabin and sent him a picture to piss him off but he replied the same thing again. God knows what this guy wants.

*Fourth day*

I found a tiffin on my table. When I opened it I saw shahi tukda again my favourite dessert.

Instead of eating it or throwing it away I went to a nearby house, where lived a little girl with her Mom alone. I loved her and helped her with her education. I offered her the dessert and while she was eating it I sent a picture to him.

This time he left me on seen and I thought maybe this time he was actually pissed, bloody rich people attitude must have got hurt. But I was wrong again I got a text from him in the evening when I reached home. I opened the text, there was a picture of many slum children happily eating shahi tukda. He wrote: 'Thanks for the idea brown, had a great time with these bunch of happy kids.'