011.

:::  𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗥𝗔 𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗦 ☆••      ★ 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗸

:::  𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗥𝗔 𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗦 ☆
••      ★ 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗸 . 𝟲:𝟬𝟬 . 𝗽.𝗺.
𖤐  𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 - 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 !! ✩
       𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻 - 𝗮 ✶

𖤐  𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 - 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 !! ✩       𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻 - 𝗮 ✶

"𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙔? 𝙋𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝘼𝙎𝙆𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝙎 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙊𝙉𝙀

—- got off the bus and headed to the Fisk Tower where the ceremony for Spider-man was being held. They sat on the crane and eyed the building in front of them.

"Kingpin has a private elevator entrance from his penthouse to the collider below," Penny said as the bright light shined.

"Didn't count on having an audience," Noir said pointing to the people below. The group stood on the roof and looked inside the building, "You've gotta be kidding me."

They all said in unison. "Thank you. It's nice to be with you this evening to celebrate Spider-man. He and I were very close." Kingpin said making the h/c girl squint her eyes.

"What a pig."

"I'm right here..."

"I don't give two fuck—Hold on, look at how the waiters are dressed. It's in poor taste, but it can't be that easy." Noir said as everyone else eyed their suits.

"That was easy," Gwen whispered as Y/n nodded her head. Penny hid under the cloth and typed in more information. The women pushed the cart as Peter stood there starstruck

—- at the sight of a familiar redhead woman. "MJ?"

"Hey, pay attention. It's not your MJ, Peter, okay?" Y/n said waving her hand in front of his face and pushing him back to where everyone else was.

Suddenly they grabbed the spare cart and turned it around making the girl move out of the way. "I'm sorry I'll be right back." He said as she tried stopping him.

"It'll take me one second let me just...Oh!" Peter jumped as the woman smiled softly, "Hello," Peter's eyes widened as the woman stared at him, "Oh wow."