012.

:::  𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗥𝗔 𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗦 ☆••      ★ 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗸

:::  𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗥𝗔 𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗦 ☆
••      ★ 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗸 . 𝟳:𝟬𝟬. 𝗽.𝗺.
𖤐  𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 - 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 !! ✩
       𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 ✶

𖤐  𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 - 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 !! ✩       𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 ✶

𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙇𝙔 . . .

"Penny! You're first in line." Miles says as the young girl smiles softly while holding her spider on her shoulder. "Thank you for everything, Miles from the both of us."

She then went inside the collider and began to head back to her dimension. Noir watched as Miles typed his dimension name in as the color started to change.

"It's your turn big guy." He says looking over at the male who placed a hand on his shoulder. "Thank you again, kid. I'll take this thing with me and figure it out somehow."

He then jumped inside the collider as the black and white aura coated the entire room. The boy then typed Hammy's information in and looked over at him to see he was crying.

"I want you to have this in honor of me."

He says fiddling with his fingers while slamming a huge wooden hammer on the ground before looking up at Y/n who crossed her arms and turned away from him.

The silence was loud enough that you could hear the flies outside buzzing. Suddenly Hammy hugged her leg as she patted his back, hiding her smile.

"I'll tell my friends about you guys."

"Cya later." Hammy then floated inside the beam as cartoony colors scattered around the room.

Now it was Gwen's turn. She hugged Y/n and looked over at the boy. "Do I...get to like the hairstyle now?" Miles asked as Gwen started to laugh. "Of course you can."