Flashback - Part 1

Following the end of the funeral and Christian's burial...

A gentle yet firm angelic voice suddenly shouted, "Rise! Rise! Rise!"

Three times without a pause as the sky parted and light seeped from the clouds and shined upon the caskets beneath it. Resulting in an earthquake that rattled the spiritual world as a multitude of white orbs of light could be seen rising from the earth.

One after another like an army getting ready for war, as they adhered to the voice of an entity they could not see. Yet they could hear which signified it was time for judgment and renewal as the lost, confused, blind, blessed, broken, mistreated, righteous, unrighteous, rich, poor, it did not matter what you used to call yourself or believed everyone arose.

Not one too early, or one too late, but just on time for everything in life happens when it is supposed to. Even though you may say otherwise...

So as everyone rose to the sky and departed for Heaven, it seemed as if everything returned to normal as the light disappeared and the clouds became whole once again. Yet while the spiritual world returned to tranquility, the physical world became noisy and rambunctious.

As music deafened the ears of those trying to become better while lies and deceit confused the wise and lost, bringing about chaos to a world that has not known peace. But where there exists darkness, there must be light so while the wicked sought to corrupt the righteous, the righteous sought to uplift and deter the wicked from their evil ways through love.

For love is what led to the death of Jesus and God having mercy upon for we do not know the transgressions of our tongue, which has the power over Death and Life. For God dwells within us and he is greater than he that dwells within the world as they say, "If God Be for Us, Who Can Be Against Us!"

In Jesus' Name Amen! But anyhow...

So as the multitude of souls moved through the clouds, it seemed as if their journey ended as they reached an evaluation above the clouds, where there was nothing but clear skies above and a layer of clouds below.

Just as a figure of light appeared before them and swiped their hand, transporting them to the pearly gates. Which shined brighter than stars as the bells could be heard in the distance as love, peace, happiness, and joy filled the air.

Yet while magnificent it was also heartbreaking for those whom we deemed holy and saw as sheep were ungodly and ravening wolves in hiding as fear overtook them and they were cast into the pits of hell to burn for eternal in the river of fire.

As they shouted and pleaded for the Lord to have mercy upon them as they asked and screamed for forgiveness:

"Lord! Lord! Lord! Have mercy upon your humble servant! Have I not prophesied in your name as you commenced me, O Lord right and merciful as thy father! Have I not cast out demons in your name, as you instructed thy servant with every Sunday that passed! And have not done many wonderful and unforeseen works in thy name from healing the sick to mending broken bones and so much more, that the world is in shock of thy!?"

"Silence Heathen that knows the way yet forsake it! Bringing forth confusion and dismay to God's children!" An Angel of the Lord said as it silenced those who acted righteous yet lived unrighteously and cast them out of Heaven into Hell.

"Tsk, now let the process begin!" Another angel shouted and so began the journey of a terrified yet hopeful teen who only wished he could reverse time and do things differently moving forward.