Bab 3 : A Power to Change (April 6, 781)

notes:

first of all, please forgive me!! i dont mean to forget about this story, over the past 4 months i have been very busy. 

my school holds a festival on September and then something that looks like art exhibition on October I was one of the organizing committee members for these two events
And then I have my Final exam on November to December for 2 weeks. Im telling you all My school are really shit they like "students why don't we do another fun things like Sports and Art Events B4 new year?" so yeah we have it and once again I'm began an organizing member

Second, As an apology today there will be 2 updates. Actually this one supposed to to be on August but once again I forgot.

So......
enjoy it and Happy new year 2024 everyone🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was morning again.

There were still ancient powers in his head.

Cale knew because he heard a sleepy "Good morning" from Glutton and a pitiful mumbling groan of "Five minutes" from Record.

Despite the fact that there were still ancient powers in his head however, Cale was somehow not bothered. Instead, his shoulders slumped.

Instead, his shoulders slumped.

Cale quickly moved out of bed to distract himself from the overwhelmingly odd mix of sensations that accompanied the relief he felt at the realization that they were still there.

He was relieved that they were still there.

(Nothing changed and yet somehow, the world felt a bit warmer.)

After getting dressed for the day and moving to the kitchen, Cale heard Glutton shaking his lethargic other ancient power further awake with a loud, "Record! Record! Foooooddd."

Cale's lips unwittingly curled at the sound. (He hated loud noises yet why-)

Record grumbled and Cale imagined the ancient power rubbing his eyes, still buried under blankets, as he sleepily but obediently mumbled, "How would you like your eggs this morning?"

Cale coughed. (Cale hadn't genuinely laughed for a long time, but he nearly-)