Bellamione Dark Love Story (MATURE)

A/N This story is set during the Deathly Hallows, Hermione doesn't love either one of the boys or anyone at school, she starting to think that she's just not attracted to anyone. Harry and Ron doesn't love Hermione in a romantic way but as a sister. //

The night the snatchers came out of the woods and chased the trio down, they took them straight to the Malfoy Manor. 

Bellatrix lost it when she saw the sword of Godric Gryffindor in the hands of one of the snatchers. "Where did you get that?" She hissed. 
"Found it in her bag when we grabbed them, reckon it's mine now" The snatcher replied. 

The death eater turned on her heel and grabbed the boys, Harry and Ron, pushing them into her sister, Narcissa Malfoy. "Take the boys into the cellar, i'm going to have a little chat with this one, girl to girl" Bellatrix said, walking into Hermione. 

Every step to the teenage girl the witch took, the stronger feelings got inside of her stomach, almost felt like butterflies. She was leaning into the teen and before she knew what was happening Bellatrix kissed Hermione, softly.

Hermione's first ever kiss just happened, not what she was expecting, she had her first kiss with a Middle aged witch, over twice her age and a Death eater no less

The witch pulled away from the teen and smirked, turned around and saw freaked out faces on all of her family members, Lucius, Draco and Narcissa Malfoy. "GET OUT!" She yelled at them and they all ran out of the room. Once the room door was shut she turned back around to Hermione. 

"Now how did you get into my vault? What else did you steal?" The death eater asked. 
"I didn't do anything, I didn't steal anything, didn't enter your vault" Hermione responded. 
"You know what i actually believe you" Bellatrix responded. 

 She then pulled out a knife and cut off Hermione's clothes, down to her undergarments, a crimson bra and thong. The death eater then grabbed her hair and gently threw her to the ground, Hermione tried to slide backwards using her arse cheeks and arms for support. 

Bellatrix smiled at her efforts and knelt to the ground, at Hermione's legs, which were in a position that seemed as if she was planning on standing up, knees up. Bellatrix pointed the knife at the teens neck.