A Drinny Love Story (MATURE)

A/N This story is set in a timeline where Voldemort never returned to power after killing the Potters. Harry never fell in love with Ginny and Ginny never fell in love with him. Ron and Hermione didn't fall in love, but Harry and Hermione did and have been dating since their 4th year. Ginny and Draco have had feelings for one another since Ginny's 3rd year, Draco's fourth.
Starting at the beginning of Ginny's 6th year and Draco's 7th. //

On the Hogwarts Express Ginny walked past the compartment where Harry, Hermione and Ron were all sitting, Hermione was on Harry's lap, kissing his cheek. She kept walking and went past the Slytherins, Draco, Pansy and Blaise, she looked through the door window and saw Pansy making moves on Draco who pushed her off him and noticed the ginger and smiled. 

She then walked further and into a spare compartment, all alone. Moments later Draco walked in and closed the door, pulled down the blinds and walked up to the girl and kissed her. 

"I've missed you" Said Ginny. 
"I've missed you too" He replied and kissed her again, wrapping his arms around her. 
Draco kissed back and moved his hands up under her shirt, this caused her to pull out the kiss. 

"Sorry Draco, i'm not ready" She told him

He smiled and removed his hands, placing them on her hips. "That's okay" He responded. 

They stayed in that compartment for the remainder of the journey, talking, laughing, kissing and catching each other up with what happened over the holidays. 

                                                                                        Later that night.  

Ginny was in the Gryffindor common room with her friends, Harry and Hermione, and her brother, Ron. They were all talking. "Where were you on the train Ginny?" Ron asked. 
"That's my business" She answered. Ron huffed. 
"You're my sister Ginny, i need to know where you were" Ron stated. 
"Stop it Ron, she doesn't need to tell you anything" Harry intervened. 

The next few minutes was just Ron glaring at Harry. 

Harry kissed Hermione softly then left the common room and went to bed. Shortly after Hermione went to bed also, now it was just Ginny and Ron. Ron still wanted to know where she was on the train and wouldn't let it go. 

Ginny got pissed off with Ron asking her over and over again, that she slapped him across the face and left the common room and tower, she started wandering the halls of the castle, until she bumped into Draco. 

                                                                                       Earlier that night.

Draco walked into the Slytherin common room and started having a good time with his friends and all of a sudden Pansy kissed him. He couldn't believe it, he gave her simple clues that he didn't like her in that way, so he pushed her away and slapped her. "Pansy, i told you no, i don't like you" Then he walked out of the dungeons and started walking around the halls of the castle