𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙈

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

     HERON AND PERCY were always thought to be really weird kids and at some point they had accepted that. The two were always attached at the hip despite their obvious differences in looks and interests. Heron was the only person Percy could confide in, they always had each others backs.

They soon met Grover Jones at Yancy academy, becoming the ultimate trio, he was just as weird as the Jackson boys as some would like to put it, they also got along well. But unfortunately for Heron and Perseus their lives were about to change and not for the better.

     SAGE HARLOW grew up at camp half blood, given to Chiron by the young girls mother who was on her death bed at the time, she was known to be the golden child of the Ares cabin, but she always believed that she was overshadowed by her sister Clarisse. They always competed for their fathers attention, but the younger girl gave up seeing it was pointless since once Clarisse wanted something, she would always get it.

    Her hope of getting kleos was dimming, that is until two boys showed up at camp claiming to have killed the minotaur.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I do not own 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗬 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗟𝗬𝗠𝗣𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗦 nor the plot or the characters. However i do own my characters, their plot and backstory.
I also own some of the plot i mix in
with the original plot, some things will be changed.

WARNING!
▬▬▬▬▬▬
This book contains:

mentions of death, Bullying, violence and
Blood.

Please don't read if any of these
subjects are triggering.

▬▬▬▬▬▬