𝙋𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝘽𝙀𝙍𝙏 𝙅𝙊𝙃𝙉𝙎𝙊𝙉.

   — CHAPTER ONE.

     SAGE AWOKE TO the ever annoying sound of swords clashing together. A reluctant sigh left her lips while she got off her bunk, the room was unusually quiet — maybe Clarisse had the others doing early drills and forgot about her... Again.

She rolled her eyes at the thought and went on with her day.

     "Sage." a familiar voice called, disrupting the girl from fastening her arm protectors. "Annabeth." she acknowledged with a slight nod.

"Last night I heard that two forbidden children came into camp." Her ears perked up at the revelation. It is a known rumor that when forbidden children come to camp there is a quest ahead. "How are you so sure since they were not claimed yet?"

     "They were attacked by a high level monster." Annabeth simply replied and they walked together to keep away from suspicion. "A minotaur." Sage hummed in surprise that the two are even alive after that.

"But it's just a theory, and if it's true we can maybe go on a quest if they pick us." Sage admired Annabeth's wit and tactical ability, but the two were not necessarily friends, just two people who shared an interest — getting their parents' attention. Sad really.

     "For now we have to keep a close eye on them."

"I trust your judgment Anna." Sage shook her hand briefly and the girls parted ways after that.

     Sage made her way to Mr. D since she wanted to know where to find more weapons other than swords, more practical ones.

As she neared she heard his voice unenthusiastically yell, "Peter and Herbert Johnson are here."

She watched the two boy's cringe and look at each other, "Kay, those aren't really our names." The blonde curly haired boy spoke to the old man who cradled an empty coke can. "We're looking for the office or whoever is in charge." The slightly taller one cleared his throat loudly after speaking. Mr. D sighed exasperatedly and lowered his glasses at the boys.