HE IS THE DEVIL HIMSELF

Hey, my favourite people, First of all, I am sorry for the delay and secondly, Thank you all for loving this book. I hope this book reaches more readers now. I'll be updating more from today and You all must support this book by Commenting and Liking this book.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAHIKA'S POV

Rana left with his family to their wing, I removed my Ghunghat when I made sure they were out of sight and turned towards Tsuki. I ordered him," Tsuki contact the intel team and ask them to give me every detail of these rebels, they sure have someone behind their back to support or No one dares to even look at our king."

Tsuki nodded and said," How about we clear those rebels too, who are against you, It would take less time to clean the dirt at once." I nodded and said," About them, I know there is a connection between both of them. They tell their shareholders and debenture holders to take back their shares and debentures and hack their network so that with redemption, the premium is 90% of the face value and all their assets are at the mortgage. I want their company down with a lot of debt within the next 2 hours of our raid."

Tsuki nodded and walked fast towards his study room to do as he was ordered. I Ordered Kenji to take care of her work for tonight as he is the Second in command of this kingdom. Kenji agreed and said," I might kill some people too. They have been nosing around nowadays."

I turned towards Kuro to find him Fidgeting his fingers, He looked impatient. I sat on the couch and asked him," What happened, Kuro?" Kuro looked up and said," Can I work with, King?" He immediately added," Just for some days."

I replied," I will ask King about this tonight, Don't worry. and what's the other thing you wanted to ask" He looked at me and asked," How come you always know what I am thinking." I lightly chuckled and said," I just know, Kuro."

He looked the other way, keeping his hands behind him, and said," I just wanted to tell you that you were looking so good with the King." We all looked at him with amusement and wide grins, Oh come on, not every day you witness open Kuro.

Alex suddenly said," You know I will get married soon too," I stood up to walk toward the elders' room and said," Alex, Tujhe koi apna pen bhi na de, Apni Ladhki kese koi dega?" While walking away, I heard Alex whining and Kenji laughing at him.

I went inside the elders' room after knocking on the door, Hana Ma came and hugged me. She kissed my cheek and said," Never realized when our little mahi became a big girl."

Aki Da asked," So, You liked your Rana Sa~" while wiggling his eyebrows. Hana Ma smacked his head and said," Oh! stop teasing my child and come on, tell her how she is looking."

Aki Da kept his index finger on his forehead while pretending to think and said," You were looking good, but mu Hanii is always the most beautiful woman for me." I giggled and side-hugged him. I looked at Hana Ma and said," Well, You are not wrong about that, That's why I wanted  you to leave this oldie and Marry Me Hanii."

Aki Da dramatically gasped and started hitting me with a pillow, Hana Ma joined us but hit Aki Da with another pillow. I laughed while watching them and I thought about how much I love them."

They stopped and sat on the edge of the bed with me. I laid my head on Hana Ma's lap and She started to carse my hair. She said," My dear, You know that your life is going to change. We want you to stand strong beside the king whenever any problem arises. We apologize to you for not giving you a normal life but we promise you to help as much as we can, love."