Thirty

Tony filled Fury in, on the jet about what had happened, and it was clear the director was pissed... 'Turn around, and find them..'

'Did you not hear what I just said, or is your hearing affected along with your eye?..'.. Tony folded his arms, but felt the jet bank, and he looked over to Hill at the control knowing she just turned them around... 'Hydra could be crawling all over the place, and you want us to run back in?..'

'Stark, if Hydra finds the agent before you do, you know what they'll do to them..'... Furys tone was hard as he spoke... 'I'll find our mole, you find the agent, that's your mission now..'.. He hung up the call and Tony looked around at the others.

'Is he serious right now? One agent, who could be dead, isn't worth putting the rest of us at risk..'.. Tony could see the others didn't agree with them.

'She saved my ass..'.. Nat stood up from her seat, feeling better after Loki healed her... 'Bringing her back, dead or alive is worth it..'

'If it wasn't for the agent Tony..'.. Steve sighed, shaking his head and glancing over to Nat... 'Nat would be turned into the next winter soldier, and who knows what with me. I owe her my life too..'

Everyone turned to Nat, and Tony noticed her look down, her face a paler dhade than normal. Bucky had walked over to Nat, putting a hand to her shoulder, as though understanding how she was feeling.

'Ok, we go back. Someone got a plan?..'... Tony asked them all.

------------------------------------------------------------

She remained where she was, in the rubble, hearing shouts above her. She could get out, that wasn't the problem. When she kicked Rogers through the window, she knew she had to stop the Hydra lot from shooting at him, so she took a few out with her remaining bullets and then dove to the side, pulling a metal table down, to cover her.

When the missile hit, she was to the north-east of the base, second floor. She was sure she wouldn't survive, when the floor went beneath her, but the table fell with her, and bent as rubble rained down, as though shielding her from it all. She knew she was lucky, she was always lucky, never any serious injuries, in fact, she never got any cuts or bruises, just exhausted.

Carefully wiggling out downward where her feet were, it was narrow but she could get through it all. With no light, and her goggles offline, her night vision wasn't working either. She felt around with what little light that seeped through the cracks, trying to get out of it all, without drawing attention to herself. She didn't know how many of Hydra were there, and her alone against many, it wasn't really a fair fight, for them anyway. That thought alone made her smirked beneath her mask.

Hearing more shouting, this time closer, she crawled through the gaps in the rubble, away from the voices, and then she heard static in her ear.

'Yeah, that's a great plan Stark, why not just blow the place again..'.. She heard Barnes, and got pissed off. If she could hear them, then they were within range. They were meant to be on the jet, going back to New York, not hanging around.

She wanted to say something, shout at them to fuck off home, but she couldn't let them know who she was. Gritting her teeth, she no longer cared about being stealthy, she was pissed off, and right now, she would take it out on Hydra. If she could kill them before the team came back, then they wouldn't even need to step off the jet.

------------------------------------------------------------

'Uh, woah..'..

Steve frowned and moved to the front of the jet, to see what caught Hills attention, while Tony and Bucky argued. He stood to Hills left, leaning to see out the window and he could share her sentiments exactly.... 'Is that..?..'