INFORMATION

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

────────────────────────────── 

➣ ❀w.e.l.c.o.m.e.❀

Firstly, how is everyone feeling ?

────────────────────────────── 

♝RULES♝

IMPORTANT : this book is rated mature, meaning that all below the age of 15 are recommended to leave immediately. If I notice someone younger, I will be forced to block you for safety purposes. But if you decide to stick along, then remember that I have warned you, I can't decide what you read so it will all come down to your own responsibility.

1. Friendly reminder, I will not tolerate bullying or bad mouthing in the comments, either it's about the book or another reader. I would like all this drama to be taken care of outside of this story.

2.This was made for entertainment only, please do not take what goes on in this story seriously.

3.I do not concede to the following behaviors, from this story, in real life, and hope you understand how it is morally wrong to even think of acting upon it.

4.Please refrain from crossing the line when you comment, this includes disturbing and dodgy reactions that would make others uncomfortable and ruin the story. I will have to block or report you if you do, thank you for understanding.

Lastly, enjoy it, that is what this is all about.

──────────────────────────────

♝WARNINGS♝

This story will NOT be yandere, but there will still be mature topics such as the following ;

Death

Twiggers

Possible lemons(?)

Kidnapping

Drugs

Harassment

Angsty

Depression and other mental illnesses

Unsettling thoughts

Obsessive behavior

(this list may edit along the way)

──────────────────────────────

♝CHARACTERS♝

As you know, all love interest characters are from the serie/show, South Park, by Hirohiko Araki.

Due to story plot, those characters will be ooc, meaning that they may behave differently in some situations from their canon personality.

The only thing I own is Y/N's personality, which I will try to make it relatable to all of us. When it comes to the physique of the reader, you are free to choose how you look, this is a reader insert after all, so it has to be comfortable to you. I will try my best not to mention your looks too much, unless needed, and if so, will try to make it suitable for all.

All love interest are male and female included. 

──────────────────────────────

♝MEDIA♝

This is going to be short, but I felt the need to tell.

All artworks, memes, quotes, videos, images, etc, belong to their rightful owners. I will do my best to credit the authors/artists. Otherwise, I will give the sources of where I got it from.

It is possible I may accept fanarts if people are interested, as long as they don't go against the rules and are validated by me.

──────────────────────────────

♝EXTRA♝

By the way, I am sorry if I came out as harsh at the beginning, I just want to make sure my points are clear. I really want this environment to be safe and friendly.

Feel free to drop down some comments, they always make my day :D

──────────────────────────────

You have reached the end.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀