BACK TO HELL

──────────────────────────────

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

ᑭᖇOᒪOGᑌE

ᔕTᗩTᑌᔕ♡OᑎᒪIᑎE

──────────────────────────────

               THE SUN SHONE brightly through the window, your curtains still not up. You stirred a bit, trying to hide your head under the covers. Until a loud siren alarm blared through the room.

"Dammit" You stayed laid down, your hand hitting the surface of the bedside table until you finally hit the alarm clock, the itching sound no longer disturbing.

Today was your first day in school. That's a bum.

You made your way lazily to the bathroom, showered, dressed and headed to for breakfast.

"Good morning, Cherie. Ready to start fresh ?" Your father practically glowed like the sun as he placed a plate of crepes in front of you. "Don't go to crazy with the maple syrup if you are using it" He kissed the top of your head, ruffled your hair, and went back to making more crepes.

"Morning dad" You yawned and started to dive into your plate, relishing the delicious taste of your favour homemade food from your father.

"Your brother should be here soon..."

On cue, the sound of keys were heard and Elliott was in.

"Good morning rat" He ruffled your hair as he took his plate and started eating as well.

"Good morning mister 'you're as useless as the g in lasagna'" You retorted and stuffed your mouth angrily.

"Damn, woke up on the wrong side of something ?"

"No I woke up on the right, the one that has had her beauty sleep. You should take notes, might get rid of those ugly ass bags under your eyes"

He only shrugged and smirked, finishing his plate. He was used to you always having the last words, even though he knew he could beat you at it if he wanted to.

"Just make sure not to miss your bus"

"Don't have to say it twice"

You both heard sniffling and turned to see your father rubbing his eyes.

"This reminds me of my siblings and I relationship. It's so beautiful"

"Uh, dad..."

"The pan is on fire"

"AH MERDE-"

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

After you sneaked out from the morning accident, you walked to the bus stop nearby with your earphones on.

'Peaceful'

Or so you thought until you saw a familiar group of boys standing there, loud and noisy. Of course, you knew you couldn't make yourself invisible and you were aware when their eyes fell on you.

"Whu the fueck are yu ?" A high pitch voice, sounding choked or dry from a sore throat yelled beside you.

Turning around you see the chubby boy, smaller than you, pointing rudely in your face. You observed his features silently and slowly, your eyes grew out of surprise.