that day

Description: (Hey guys, I hope you like it, my language is not that good, sorry for the little mistakes.)

  CHAPTER 1

Aziraphale disguises himself and follows Crowley and walks in front of Bentley to talk.

Aziraphale in disguise:
crowley, how are you feeling since Aziraphale went to be an archangel, I hope it doesn't sound like a selfish question.

crowley:
"What do you care?" he spat out even though he secretly wondered the same. He hadn't let himself think of Aziraphale much since, he was too busy sulking in his anger of not being able to visit him. But he did let out an annoyed sigh.
"I miss him." he admitted grudgingly.

az:I know I was watching you, after he left, you went to the bar with your bent, you got crazy drunk, I helped you, you probably don't remember because you were drunk.

crowley :His eyes narrowed. "You helped me? You mean that time I passed out on the street and couldn't even make it to my car? I was... you were there?"

az: yes..

crowley:
His eyebrows raised slightly, his expression softening slightly. "You carried me?"

az: yes...

crowley:
"

You... didn't leave me there?" There was a hint of disbelief in his raspy voice.

az: Oh crowley, you are so hurt, I could have predicted that it would happen like this after Aziraphale, my heart is broken, my devil.

crowley: His mouth opened slightly in confusion and slight... was it relief? Yes, relief. It was odd not being able to put on his trademark swaggering bravado. Crowley leaned against his car and crossed his arms over his chest.

"My... devil?" he whispered softly, not expecting the words to ever come from his own mouth.

az: yes dear

crowley :
His eyes fell closed as a sense of weight seemed to be falling upon him. He leaned his head back against the car.

"Mine?"

az: yes...

crowley:
His eyebrows raised slightly, and his eyes opened once more. "Devil?" he muttered again, but this time they were more words of comfort than of surprise. As that moment, he was struck by the sudden urge to embrace... you. His arms went out almost without thought, and he pulled you into him.

az:
I hug her and whisper, you can cry on my shoulder, I promise it stays between us.

crowley:
He was taken aback by the genuine kindness and acceptance, but that only made the tears fall more freely. Crowley buried his head into your shoulder and wept, his chest rising and falling heavily.