(Name)

MC/(Name) kit

5*

Hydro / Polearm

Constellation: Rangifer Tarandus

Normal Attack: Abyssal Lancefaire

Normal Attack: Preforms up to 5 consecutive strikes using the combat abilities taught to her, weaving in a final strike with the Abyssal Blades.

Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of stamina to unleash a flurry of strikes with the Abyssal Blades, dealing damage. Does not knock enemies backwards.

Plunge Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the way and dealing AoE damage upon impact.

-

Skill: Nautical Pledge

Calling upon the power of the Wicked Torrents, (Name) coats her polearm with Hydro. During this state, she gains the following effects:

-Infuses all attacks with Hydro, which cannot be overridden by other infusions. Normal Attacks will have both damage and AoE increased.

-Every other attack, a special Hydro Lance "Freikugel" will be unleashed, dealing AoE Hydro damage. Freikugel is counted as Elemental Skill damage, and does not receive the Normal Attack bonus granted by Nautical Pledge.

-Attack speed is increased by 10%, and resistance to interruption is increased.

"Isn't the name for these lances super cool? A certain bard helped come up with the idea for it. They're named after bullets that never miss their mark."

Scaling:

Normal Attack damage bonus: 126.4% (Level 10)

Freikugel damage: 287.8% ATK

Duration: 12 seconds

Cooldown: 17 seconds

Elemental Application: NA follows standard ICD (applies Hydro every 2.5 seconds), Freikugel no ICD (applies Hydro with every hit). NA applies 1U of Hydro per application, Freikugel applies 2U of Hydro per application.

-

Elemental Burst: Paraselene Refraction

Manifesting a surge of Abyssal power beneath her, (Name) momentarily embraces a wisp of the Abyss that touches her face before taking control of it with a snap of her fingers. The large reflection pool beneath her will generate flowery Hydro lances that skewer enemies in a large AoE, dealing massive Hydro damage. Enemies hit by Paraselene Refraction will be marked by Caustic Regalia. Debuffs on team will be cleansed upon casting.

Caustic Regalia: Prevents enemy health regeneration, increases damage dealt by Electro-Charged by 100%, damage dealt by Vaporize by 50%, damage dealt by Swirl by 25%, increases duration of freeze by 3 seconds, damage dealt by Bloom/Hyperbloom/Burgeon is increased by 75%.

"White lilies can mean 'rest in peace' in the language of flowers, but if you get hit by this, wouldn't it be more accurate to say 'rest in pieces'?"

Scaling:

Skill Damage: 726.7% ATK (Level 10)

Elemental Application: No ICD, applies 2U of Hydro upon hit.

Energy cost: 60

Cooldown: 16 seconds

Caustic Regalia duration: 10 seconds

-

Ascension Passive 1- Binding Sovereignty: Triggering elemental reactions against enemies marked by Caustic Regalia regenerates 4 energy to (Name), and 2 energy to the rest of the party. This can be triggered every 2 seconds, regardless of whether (Name) is the active character.