Leiptr

Leiptr

5*

Electro / Catalyst

Constellation: Grimorium Verum

Normal Attack: Precision Knife Throwing

Normal Attack: Leiptr deems the enemy unworthy of reciting the sacred passages of the Abyss, and opts for a more personal form of combat in a maximum of 5 attacks. The first 3 attacks will be ranged knife-throwing, dealing Electro damage. After the 3rd attack, triggering the 4th attack will cause Leiptr to teleport towards the nearest enemy and unleash a couple of quick melee strikes, dealing Electro damage.

Charged Attack: Summons forth a wave of knives to pierce the enemy, dealing Electro damage in a small AoE in 3 waves. If no less than 2 seconds have passed since Leiptr's 4th or 5th auto-attack, and Leiptr is within close range of an enemy, he will instead unleash a powerful kick, dealing Electro damage in a small AoE.

Plunge Attack: Plunges downwards while cloaked in Electro, dealing AoE Electro damage upon impact.

Elemental Application: Normal, Charged, and Plunge attacks all follow standard ICD (applies 1U of Electro per 2.5 seconds).

-

Elemental Skill: Relentless Damnation

Using the power of the Abyss, Leiptr teleports backwards, leaving a field of electrifying mist. Every two seconds, the mist field will pulse with electrical power, imbuing enemies with Electro. Enemies within the mist field will be continuously taunted by confusing illusions, drawing away their fire. At the end of the skill, a special Lightning Pulse will combust, dealing Electro damage in the mist field's AoE.

Scaling:

Skill Damage: 218.6% ATK + 241.9% EM (Level 10)

Lightning Pulse damage: 117.6% ATK+ 174.4% EM

Duration: 10 seconds

Cooldown: 16 seconds

Elemental Application: Both skill damage and Lightning Pulse have no ICD and apply 1U of Electro. The mist field follows standard ICD and applies 1U of Electro per 2.5 seconds.

-

Elemental Burst: Malevolent Discipline

Leiptr descends upon his foes, dealing AoE Electro damage with a Thundering Sanction kick, before leaving behind a Sigil of Torment. During it's duration, the Sigil of Torment will rain down bolts of lightning on the enemy. One lightning bolt will fall every 0.5 seconds.

Scaling:

Thundering Sanction damage: 227.4% ATK + 244.7% EM (Level 10)

Sigil of Torment damage: 180% ATK + 102.8% EM

Burst cost: 60

Duration: 18 seconds

Cooldown: 20 seconds

Elemental Application: Thundering Sanction has no ICD and will always apply 2U of Electro to enemies hit. Sigil of Torment follows standard ICD and will apply 1U of Electro to enemies hit per 2.5 seconds. With C4, every instance of instance of the Sigil of Torment's attack is counted separately.

-

Ascension Passive 1- Dreadful Rapture: Damage done to enemies in the field created by Malevolent Discipline will ignore 10% of enemy Defense and shreds 25% of enemy Elemental Resistance.

Ascension Passive 2- Revitalized Purpose: Increases the damage done by Electro-Charged by 250%, as well as boosting damage done by Leiptr's Electro DMG Bonus%. Enemies standing in a small AoE will be afflicted with Electro-Charge, and the amount of enemies that can be electrified in a single instance is raised from 1 to 5. Electro-Charged ignores enemy's Electro Resistance, unless they are immune to Electro.