31. getting settled

real life
(unedited)

Bella had been settling in to her new home nicely. Bella had finally had all of her things in her room and she was very happy with how the room turned out. She had painted it a light grayish blue/green.

She had a queen sized bed in the middle of the wall, that had white sheets and pillows. It had her squish mallows, and stuffed animals she liked the most.

Her room was pretty big. When you walk in the door the side of the closet is on the left, the on the right is the wall on the north side of the room. The closet had two mirrored doors then on the south wall sits Bella's bed.

The is a nightstand next to the bed then on the far wall is a window, and the dresser. Then in the north wall is Bella's tv hooked up to the wall. Bella sat in her room most of the time, and when there was a game she would go sit up in the press box either by herself or injured players and they would watch the game from there.

Vancouver was currently playing the Blackhawks. It was 2-2, Connor had scored both goals and Quinn had a goal as well. Bella had a water sitting on the surface infringe of her, and a tablet to write things down on.

It was the third period and Bella was just hoping the game wouldn't go to overtime. A win would put the Canucks higher for the playoffs, so they really needed the win. The Blackhawks were out of the playoffs. They were not the worst team in the league but they were in the bottom ten, allowing them to possibly get first pick for the draft once again.

Quinn had scored another goal giving Vancouver the lead with only a few minutes left to play. The Blackhawks couldn't answer back so Vancouver won. Bella had made her way to Maya to wait for Quinn and Connor.

Quinn and Connor met up with the two girls at the same time, and the two boys congratulated each other on how they played. Connor's equipment had been taken care of by management, and their coach told the team in the locker room that they would be heading to Seattle the following night.

They were told they could go out and enjoy the city, and Bella asked Connor to spend the night. Quinn wasn't exactly a fan of it, still having the 'protective older brother' mindset but Maya had convinced him that it would be fine.

The car ride back to the apartment was filled with Maya making fun of Quinn for wiping out at one point. Quinn was getting annoyed, but kept his mouth shut. The four had gotten to the apartment, and walked in. Bella brought Connor to her room and the two watched the walking dead.

Connor had ended up falling asleep, and Bella had gotten up to put her laundry away and clean a little bit of her room. the climbed back into bed, going on her phone. Maya had made dinner with the help of Quinn and walked to the younger girls room, knocking on the door.

          "Come in." Bella's voice was heard through the door.

          "Just letting you know that dinner's almost ready." Maya said smiling and walking out, shutting the door completely.

          Bella tapped Connors face a few times, walking him up. They walked out of Bella's room and to the kitchen table that was being set and they sat down. They were having pasta and salad, and the were having small conversations.

          Once they all finished eating Bella and Connor put their dishes in the dishwasher then went to sit on the couch. The four had turned on a movie and once it was pretty late they went to their respective rooms to sleep.

          The next day Connor had to be at the bus at 4 pm, so he had most of the day to spend with his girlfriend. Bella and Connor had gone out because Bella wanted to go shopping. She had found some things that she like and Connor payed for them. Then when it got close to four Bella and Connor made their way to the bus for Connor to leave.

          Bella parked the car and turned to look at Connor.

          "I wish you could stay." Bella told him.

          "Me too. But, after my seasons over maybe I can come back for a little bit, and we can go to my parents house." Connor told the girl as he was getting ready to get out.

          Connor leaned over the center consul and kissed Bella goodbye and made his way to the bus. Once he was on Bella left and then went to Starbucks. She called Maya and asked what the girl wanted but Maya said that she wasn't feeling great and didn't want anything.

         Bella had gotten home and watch Jack and Luke play Toronto with Quinn. Maya had a meeting with her manager about upcoming shows and movies, but with her about to start filming for Stranger Things season 5 she wasn't to concerned with jobs.

          She got home and saw Bella asleep on the couch and Quinn beginning to nod off. She put a blanket over Bella then grabbed another one and sat with Quinn. His head shot up and he looked at Maya, moving slightly so Maya could snuggle into him. He put an arm around her and Maya put the blanket over then and they sat there with the tv on NHL network.

          "Hi, how'd it go." Quinn whispered as to not wake up his sister.

          "Pretty good. Nothing too crazy." Maya paused.

          "But, Quinn, there is something I want to talk to you about tomorrow." Maya sails with a smile on her face, Quinn shot her a confused look but said 'okay'.

          The three ended up sleeping on the couch the whole night. Bella woke up early that next morning, realizing she was on the couch and went to her room to try and sleep some more.

          When she got in her room she saw one of Connors hoodies on the floor. She didn't know if her forgot it or left it on purpose, but she put it on and climbed into bed. Bella wanted to play in a game so bad, but her coach was only letting her practice so she wasn't thrown in for only a few games then the season would end.

          So she would go to practice, and actually practice with the team, and then sit in the press box every game. And repeat. It's wasn't that fun  it she was willing to het through this so she could get her shot to play next season.

a/n
who should i have win the cup this year. Vancouver will not will this year in the book, but they will get pretty far. But who should i have win because i honestly have no clue.

I have been looking at standings and some of the teams I don't want to have in the playoff because i don't like them. So throw some teams my way and I see if I can get them in.

I think we all know what's gonna happen soon and I am excited. and Bella's 19th birthday is coming up so i have a plan for that as well

hope you guys enjoyed

have a great day 🫶🫶🫶