❥Night Coalition OC!

Back at it with another OC introduction (bc Im obsessed with these buffoons that I made)

I don't remember when I made this guy exactly, but it was early 2023... I was playing Genshin and saw that a boss' name is Iniquitous Baptist, thus I stole it and made this guy.

So without further ado...

                                                   ➥ Name; Iniquitous_Night
                                                   ➥ Meaning of Name; Grossly unjust and immoral...

                                                   ➥ Title; The Corsair
                                                   ➥ Occupation; Operative + Field Surveyor

                                                   ➥ Tidbits; He/Him || ESTP-A || DOB, March 11th

                                                   ➥About; He's a rowdy jerk pirate man who loves killing people in the most violent way possible.
            He grew up on a pirate ship that got attacked by the DU; and during the attack, eel monsters joined in, making the two ships try to retreat.
            Iniqu ended up in the freezing water, and in a last attempt to save his pirate friends, he sliced his hand open to lure the monsters away using his blood.
            The diseased eels are what infect him in the end, resulting in him being stuck in a half monster form.

Iniquitous doesn't enjoy being used by Horrid, and he hates his guts (and Horrid hates him just as much); in fact he despises most of the other Night operatives, and won't hesitate to get into bloody fights with them (usually Otherworldly); but at the same time he likes being able to cause sufferance to the Union for destroying his previous life... Which is the only reason he sticks around.

His body is hardly able to survive against the Darkness though, and his very being is melting because of it.
          Iniqu has gone blind in his left eye, and he had to cut his left arm off (the original arm he cut open to save his people).
          He does use this to his advantage though, using the dripping disease to coat the blade of his spear.

                                                  ➥ Art; Below is his reference, he has one gold tooth and only four fingers. :]

                                                  ➥ Below; I saw a meme on Pinterest I drew him and my other Night OC in it

                                                  ➥ Below; I saw a meme on Pinterest I drew him and my other Night OC in it... (Her name's Gracious btw, and can't live in peace bc of him)

He seriously wants nothing more than to decapitate her and chop her up into tiny pieces, but she hates the NC just as much as he does and has plans to betray them, and he wants to see if she can succeed

He seriously wants nothing more than to decapitate her and chop her up into tiny pieces, but she hates the NC just as much as he does and has plans to betray them, and he wants to see if she can succeed. (Spoiler; she won't, and he kills her)

Yeah... So that's him... He's a wretched little beast, but he's so fun to draw. :]

Gracious and the other two last OCs are pretty minor, so I'll include them in the next post together.
            Then it's back to drawing the canon operatives!

~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you also like my little scumbag Night boy :')
       bYEz