❥Last of my OCs!

FINALLLYYYY

AAAAAAAAA

I can't believe I first announced drawing my OCs in September, and it's taken me this long to do it- ;_;

ANYWAY, these are my newest DU OCs.
       All three made in October 2023.

We'll start with Gracious...

                                                   ➥ Name; Gracious_Night
                                                   ➥ Meaning of Name; Merciful and forgiving.

                                                   ➥ Title; The Tamer
                                                   ➥ Occupation; Operative + Monster Trainer

                                                   ➥ Tidbits; Any Prns || ISFP-T || DOB, Apr 3rd

                                                   ➥About; Gracious used to be an unnamed traveler who went from nation to nation, never staying in one place for long.
          She was unaware of the Rose Infection, and went picking them to make tea, which infected her and scarred her appearance.

Long story short, she eventually gets found trespassing near the Night Coalition's base, and Otherworldly and Joyous hunt her down and catch her. (She did stab Joyous in the gut though, which probably made him laugh but eh, she tried)

Horrid hates her more than he hates Iniquitous, and her name was given to her out of that hatred.
          She's kinda short compared to most of the other Nights, and lacks the physical strength they possess; because of this Horrid sees her as unfit for missions, but the creatures like her softer nature, so he gives her the job of training monsters.
          The only times she's sent on missions is when she's basically sent to babysit Joyous and Turbulent...
          If not training creatures or patrolling, she'll be found playing with her best friend, Sneke, a highly radioactive Night monster.
          Sneke protects her from Iniquitous, who ofc loves beating the pulp out of her.

Gracious dearly misses their wanderer life, and they really want to escape the NC's grasp.

                                                   ➥Art; Below is their reference; (her Night form resembles a chicken, earning her the nicknames "chicken", "rat chicken", and "chicken little" from her fellow Nights.)

                                                  ➥Art; Below is her bestie/pet, Sneke

                                                  ➥Art; Below is her bestie/pet, Sneke. (He's basically a snake dog thing; his tail can rattle, and act as a club. He also only glows like this when angry or super happy, otherwise he's just a void.)

⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆

LAST BUT NOT LEAST IS MY CIVILIAN OC!

They were simply a side character I put into Fortuitous at first, but I loved them so much that I made them into an original character.

                                               ➥ Name; Dot, or Dotti
                                               ➥ Meaning of Name; Shortened version of their title, which means "adoring."

                                               ➥ Title; The Doting
                                               ➥ Occupation; Shopkeeper

                                               ➥ Tidbits; They/He || INFP-T || DOB, June 20th

                                               ➥About; Dot was born and raised within the Days City! They live a pretty normal life, and they have a big family.
          Dot has a strong work ethic, and was excited to take over the family's shop keeping business, where they sell handmade clothing, toys, and tea.

Dot is a caring and softhearted individual, they love helping others out in their times of distress.
         This does often lead to them being a bit of a door mat though, as they have a hard time saying no to people...
         When Dot isn't working, they'll head over to the bar with their younger family members and visit with Solemn_Day.

                                             ➥Art; Below is Dot's reference! My little coffee bean <3

SO THAT'S THEMI'll share more art of them from time to time in the future, bc drawing them comforts me so much- But this will be it for now!

SO THAT'S THEM
I'll share more art of them from time to time in the future, bc drawing them comforts me so much- But this will be it for now!

Art in general will be slow this month- I just want to focus on finishing Fortuitous...

⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆

my dearest children 🫶; (heights are not 100% exact, but very close)

anyway- i'll see you all soon hopefully, for Placid's episode :')