A ray of hope

Wanna know what happened after they slept ? A door , same as the one in the starting of the story , appeared . Mary was just about to sleep but she saw the door appearing which woke up her to a shock . The door started to open , Mary was sweating by thinking of each and every possibility at the moment. The door was just about to open complete when Mary screamed loudly . Because of Mary's scream , Lucas woke up . He asked Mary about why she screamed, she pointed her finger towards the door enable to say someone. When Lucas saw the door opening, he silently took lily behind the couch thinking that something on the opposite side of the door could harm them . They peeked through the side of the door and now , Mary was just so shocked to her core . The ' SOMETHING ' which was on the opposite side of the door was nothing but Mary's mother . As soon as she saw she saw her mother , she ran towards her mom and embraced her  tightly making the mom enable to breathe . Mary's mom patted her shoulder and said , " What happened lily ?" Lily ? Isn't her name Mary ? Mary looked at her mother and said , "  Mom , my name's Mary not Lily , how can u forget your own daughter's name ? " Her mom replied," Huh ? Your name's Lily , what do u mean by saying that your name's Mary ?" Mary stayed silent not knowing what to say . Rage was feeling inside her , questions like " how can a mom forget her own daughter's name ? Or I am just going mad " . She snapped out and thought of ignoring the topic for the moments. She asked her mom , " how did u come here from ?" Her mom answered, " I went into your room but u weren't there . I was just above to go but then I found a beautiful door in your balcony. I went there to check what was going on and I opened the door which eventually took me here " Mary realised something and quickly looked behind her mom's back only to see that the door was still there . She called Lucas and said , maybe we can escape now . She held her mother's and lucas's hand and tried to step in the door , guess what ? She came back to her room's balcony. She pulled Lucas and her mom towards her . She was so happy, so much that she couldn't hold back her tears and started shedding them . She turned aroma only to see that the door had vanished but Lucas was not there. She got shocked and tried calling for him but no one answered. Her mom asked , " whom are u looking for ? " Mary replied, " the boy which was with us right now . Where is he , did u see him go somewhere?" Her mother replied, "which boy ? There was no not with us any of the time " Mary said , " Oh god , the boy whose hand I pulled with u " Her mom said , " believe there was no boy with us " . Mary was now so irritated that she started to find Lucas by herself. She searched her whole castle but couldn't find him. Then she suddenly remembered that she didn't check the bathroom of her mom's room yet . She ran into her mom's bathroom. When she opened the door , she saw something was written on the mirror and it was , 𝗨 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 "