The reality

Now , she realised that she didn't escape the different dimension yet  She was shocked , scared and devastated. She thought that she is just not in her right senses . She went to her room's balcony only to see that the door was gone . It wasn't there . She started finding her mom to ask her about the door . After a few minutes, she found her mom in the kitchen cooking some kind of soup . She went to her and asked her , " mumma , why are u cooking soup right now and where's that door ?" Her mom replied, " which door are u talking about ?" Mary said , " the door from which we came from the different dimension just few moments ago " Her mom answer her with confusion ," what door are u talking about right now ? We have been here for literally a month . We never went anywhere. " Mary now was done for sure . She was confused , shocked and what not . She was so traumatized by all this . She just literally zoned out , remembering every single thing that she experienced. Then out of a sudden , she had a very sharp pain in her head . She held her head right and screamed .

                    When she opened her eyes , she found herself on a hospital bed . It took her sometime to adjust herself and when she did , she found her family around here . Her mother was crying and was telling her , " my little angel , you finally woke up . It's been 3  years since I saw u in consciousness." Three years ? She has been unconscious for 3 years ? What were all the things that happened with her . The new dimension, the boy , the door  , what was everything? A dream ? She told her family," I was unconscious for 3 years? " Her family replied," yes ? U had an accident while coming back to the house from school " Mary asked , " what is my name ?" Her family answered answered," u're name is Lily " . Now Lily started to understand everything. Her name is actually Lily not Mary and she had been in coma for 3 years and whatever she saw and experienced was just a dream and not a single part of it was really . She was happy , that it was finally over . After a few days , she returned home and was welcomed by a huge celebration. She then lived a simple, normal and happy life just like any normal person.