✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚𝔽𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝟝˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

╒════════════╕

𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 5...

╘════════════╛

╒═════════════════════╕

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎-𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝...

╘═════════════════════╛

██

20%

███

40%

████

60%

█████

80%

██████

100%

╒════════════╕

𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍!

╘════════════╛

Paldea was an interesting place. It had so many mysteries, secrets, and treasures that were waiting to be unraveled. So much so that the school there had encouraged their students to find treasure. Whether it be an actual treasure or something that the person treasured, that mentality continued throughout the region. From kids, to adults the people of Paldea ventured out to pursue what they desired the most. That fact was evident by this particular port of Paldea being empty most of the time. However there was one boat still anchored to the dock, one green little boat that hadn't sailed in a while. Occasionally moving about because of the waves, but never straying off due to the anchor. It's almost like it wanted to sail into the sea itself, but can't due to its sailors. And that boat was currently being approached by a pirate.

The white haired woman began to walk towards the boat, a smirk adorned on her face as she took in a deep breath. The refreshing salt of the sea filled her noise as she stepped onto the boat. As she got onto it she saw that no one was there. Well... no one except a tanned trainer leaning against his charizard while he was fishing. The charizard, who had been sleeping, perked up as soon as it heard the woman's footsteps. Her smirk didn't falter as came closer to the fire breathing dragon.