Something wrong..eggdog?

Eggdog wakes up on their cushion bed feeling quite delightful from their long slumber, they had a sharp pain in their stomach and a bit of a hungry feeling so they decided to go find one of the meme guardians to see if they could help.

They searched around the cafe but there was no sign of smg3 or any other biological human being, so eggdog goes outside and spots most of the main cast members but they barely understand eggdog so they just pass them, Although he does turn back so he can greet them with a nice, soft bark.

Eggdog goes into the castle and looks in every room except for the one that no one would enter unless smg4 said they could. They find the laundry room and looked around quite a bit till he sees a figure that seems familiar but can't see it so he gets closer to find out who is was. Maybe boopkins, Mario, or that one squidling that eggdog can't get her name just right.

Meggu? No Megan? Nah maybe Mario.. no no that's the guy that goes naked around spaghetti.. eh forget about it I'll just call her squidling..

Eggdog then gets more closer to find out that it truly was just Smg4 doing his laundry while humming a sweet tune. Eggdog quickly ran up to Smg4 and went near his leg to nuzzle it softly wanting full attention from the meme guardian that was getting his laundry done.

"Oh! Hey eggdog, you need something?"

Eggdog looked up at Smg4 with puppy eyes and a slight tear on their eye, they started to whine showing a signal of hunger and a slight tummy ache. Smg4 quickly took notice of the dog whining and took action.

"Aww, of course I'll feed you lil buddy! Just let me put my laundry away real quick-"

Eggdog got happy but their stomach was still aching so they started to whine a bit more. Smg4 quickly finished then bent down to grab eggdog so he can take them to some food that was somewhere in the castle.

He carry's eggdog to beegs feeding post so eggdog can eat some of beegs food. Eggdog happily eats beegs food and a bit of his water, enjoying every bite of the food. Once they finished eggdog falls on their back with a face a pleasure. "Wow eggdog pretty impressive you ate all of beegs food, he never eats any of it, he only does Uber driver to get McDonald's or ice cream.. but since you finished all of his food you can have a special treat! I hope you like baked beans.~"

Eggdog happily gets up to the word "treat" and "baked beans" they wag their tail really hard that it makes thump noises on the ground.

Smg4 opens one of the cabinets that's in the kitchen and finds an old can named "Good Baked beans (totally healthy for pets)" and starts a fire on the oven to make eggdog a special treat of baked beans. Eggdog then smelled the air and it was amazing. The smell of baked beans was everywhere around the castle, he was delighted to have Smg4 cook him some baked beans.

"I might have this done in ten minutes you wouldn't mind finding smg3 and beeg for me would you eggdog? They've both been gone for sometime and I'm getting worried they did something really stupid.. I mean you saw what they did last time! It was a disaster..."

Eggdog barks delightfully but also barks another time in an exaggerating tone knowing what they did last time. Eggdog runs out of all the castle door arriving outside, he looks both ways to see if beeg or smg3 would be there. No sight at all.. so they keep searching around the cafe, Smg4s castle, and the whole show grounds but there is no sight of the boys.

Eggdog starts to run but looks at the forest.. It's dark, miserable, and it was the scariest place in the show grounds, eggdog dare to not go into the forest it was too.. Scary.. but if they were going to find Smg3 and beeg he had to get over his fears...