✩Description✩

Okay so this is a Bnha fanfic and the (y/n) is black, or at least that is how I see her and that is how I'm going to write her as. She's based off of one of my oc's but I'll try to make her as not biased as possible!

꧁____________________________꧂

Name: (y/n) (l/n)
Sister: Amari (l/n)
Mother: Keeya (l/n)
Father: Dijon (l/n)

꧁____________________________꧂

STATS!
(y/n): Alive
Amari: Alive
Keeya: Alive
Dijon: Unknown

꧁____________________________꧂

AGE!
(y/n): 14
Amari: 9
Keeya: 43
Dijon: Unknown

꧁____________________________꧂

QUIRKS!
(y/n): idk how to explain it but she technically has all of starfire's super powers like lasers and flying and super strength etc etc.
Amari: shape shifting. She can shift into anything but if she stays into the shifted form for too long her bones start to break as they form into the thing she shifted into.
Keeya: telekinesis. Pretty much what it sounds like, she can move things with her mind.
Dijon: quirkless

꧁____________________________꧂

BACKSTORY!
(y/n)'s father, Dijon, left after her sister, Amari, was born. He left cuz he wanted a baby boy, not a girl. Keeya was too scared to tell him that Amari was a girl because he was abusive, so she kept it a secret. When Dijon found out Amari was a girl he went on a rage fit, tried to kill Keeya and Amari. Amari was just a little fetus when this happened, she was being held by Keeya the whole time. Dijon grabbed a knife and threw it at Keeya in an attempt to possibly weaken her so she'd let go of Amari and kill her but that didn't work, Keeya stopped the knife with her telekinesis and let it drop to the floor. She then picked him up (with her quirk) and threw him out the door, then closed the door, locked it, bombarded it, and called the police. (y/n) was silently in her room the whole time, her mom told her not to go downstairs no matter what.

꧁____________________________꧂

LOOKS!
DISCLAIMER!: I do not own any of these pictures, I don't know these people and I don't own the art work! All credit goes to the artist who drew the images!

(y/n) just so you know I'm putting a lot of pictures so you have different ideas if you don't like one you can choose a different one, put the first one is like a general look, like what she looks like before she uses her quirk: