My one and only

He was so cute just sitting there, it almost gave her the courage to ask him out. Elena Knight sat in the desk of her 7th hour English class, staring at the new kid in school. She still couldn't believe it, Donnie Wahlberg from the new kids on the block was in her class! She took a deep breath in and a deep breath out then gradually built up the courage to sit next to him and talk to him.
"Hi..." She greeted in a shy, nervous tone.
"Hey," Donnie replied in a cool, collected tone as he leaned back in the chair of his desk. "What's your name?" He asked.
"Elena." She replied.
"Cool, I'm Donnie, but I'm sure you already knew that..." Donnie introduced. Elena nodded.
"Your shirt's pretty cool." Elena said, creating small talk. He was wearing a Harley Davidson shirt and a leather jacket.
"Thanks, you like motorcycles?" He asked.
"I love Harley Davidson motorcycles, I've only ridden one with my dad but he had to sell it and I never rode one again, but I don't mind, I mostly spend my extra time looking at motorcycles in a car lot near my house so it's cool." Elena explained. Donnie nodded, indicating that he understood.
"Cool, so would you maybe wanna catch up after school and ride on my Harley with me and grab some Suppa?" Donnie offered. Elena's face lit up and she grew a smile.
"Yeah... that sounds great." She blushed with a smile.
"Great, meet me at the school courtyard after school and I'll take you out to eat!" Donnie said. The bell rang and Elena took her seat.
"Alright, class, sit down, we have a new student in here, Donnie? Where you at?" Ms. clonish looked around the room as Donnie raised his hand, leaning back in his seat in a cool, and collected fashion. "Okay, stand up and tell the class about yourself." The teacher said in a monotone voice as she wrote on her clipboard.
"Uh, ok, my name's Donnie and I like baseball and motorcycles." He explained briefly and as if he didn't care, but Elena didn't blame him, ms. clonish was rude and had an anger problem, even if she did deny it, everyone in the school knew it.
"Okay, sit down and don't talk, those are the rules, break 'em and you'll spend after school with me." She explained. Donnie rolled his eyes and sighed.
"Whatever..." He replied. The teacher ignored Donnie and continued over to the blackboard where she began scribbling random crap on the board.
"Write this down." The teacher demanded continuing to write. No one took notes, wrote it down or even looked at the board, everyone had been whispering to each other un noticed until the teacher turned around and found no one had written anything then she threw a temper tantrum and forced the class to take a quiz on what she'd written on the board. Luckily, everyone passed because ms. clonish left the notes on the board to copy answers from and she hadn't realized it. Finally, the final bell of the day rang and Elena bursted out of her chair and bolted to the school courtyard where Donnie was leaning against a tree waiting for her.
"Hey! Ready to go?" He asked embracing her in a hug. She couldn't believe her eyes! Donnie Wahlberg was HUGGING HER! On the inside, she was fangirling but keeping it cool on the outside.
"Yeah let's go, I'm starved." She replied. Donnie handed Elena a helmet and she put it on her head, Donnie then pulled a helmet out from the very small trunk of the bike which wasn't really a trunk, it seemed to be more of a small compartment. He put the helmet on then climbed onto the bike as well did Elena and they rode away.

***

The hostess had seated Elena and Donnie. They had been served and scarfed down all of their food in just twenty minutes.
"I'm stuffed... what's for dessert?" Donnie laughed.
"Why don't I buy us some milkshakes, on me." Elena offered.
"No, on me, I'll buy the shakes." Donnie insisted.
"Are you sure Donnie?" Elena asked. Donnie nodded, reassuring Elena.
"Two chocolate milkshakes, please." Donnie ordered as soon as the waiter had come back around. It hadn't taken long for the waiter to bring them their shakes but when he had, the shakes were gone within seconds. Donnie then paid the bill and drove Elena back home on his motorcycle. They arrived in front of her house and Donnie had walked Elena to the door.
"I had a great time tonight, Donnie, thanks..." She said looking into his eyes.
"Actually... you wouldn't want go out with me again, tomorrow would you?" He asked. Elena smiled.
"Yeah, yeah that sounds great..." She smiled. This was the perfect time for Donnie to sweep Elena off her feet and make his move. He looked into her eyes then slowly moved closer to her. He closed his eyes then planted a kiss on her lips. They pulled away from each other and looked into one another's eyes. "Woah..." They harmonized in unison. That had to have been the most magical kiss Elena had ever experienced.
"Thanks again for an amazing night Donnie." Elena said.
"Good night, Elena." Donnie said as they went there separate ways.

***

Elena climbed into bed that night thinking about Donnie. He gave her a night she'd never forget. Even better... she would see him the next day in English. She fell asleep dreaming about him and she knew he was her one and only...

------//-----//-----//------

Hey guys! So this was an imagine for @NKOTBSB1 hope you loved it! If anyone else wants an imagine, let me know in the comments! Thanks!