𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

❛❛ 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔, 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒑𝒔.
                                                                                                                 𝑰𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆. ❜❜
- Bono from U2's
'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For'

~Themes~

Maeve Kelleher: wavy, midriff-length hair of the colour orange

Maeve Kelleher: wavy, midriff-length hair of the colour orange. Stormy faded-grey eyes. Freckle-dashed face and body. Fair, pale skin.

Keegan Russ: short, brown hair

Keegan Russ: short, brown hair. Brilliant blue eyes, faded to a crystallised colour.

Small playlist to add onto themes:

Hands To Myself - Selena Gomez

Clean - Taylor Swift

Drumming Song - Florence + The Machine

Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls

Rebel Yell - Billy Idol

Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon

꧁𐬿 𐬼 𐬿꧂

~I might upload a full playlist on Spotify if you guys are interested. They're just songs that match some scenes from the book, not in order. If you don't like some of the songs on there, feel free to skip them. But I recommend you listen to the songs you have never heard before.~

Trigger warnings:
Mentions of sexual assault
Depictions of violence and gore
(smut?)
Coarse and possibly crude language.

All credits for Task Force: STALKERS characters go to Infinity Ward for the 2013 Call of Duty: Ghosts shooter game. Maeve and the other victims are mine.

The game was set in 2027 but this is my own plot line, so I'm bringing it back to 2023. In that, Russy boy would be 34 and Maeve is a 90s chick so she's 33.

a/n:
hello, readers! i really hope that you enjoy this story (when it actually starts, of course-). i may or may not have got this fic idea from a c.ai bot and dreamed up majority of the plot line... heh-

anywho, i am thankful for your presence, and i would feel blessed if you could vote on this book and comment things you would like to read in this book. or story suggestions. either way, your queries and feedback will not be passed by ❤️.

i'm not entirely sure if smut should be included in this story. i'm completely fine to write it, but whether it matches with the storyline or not is my worry. if there is any smut, it would be short, sweet and tender. if you want to read that when we reach that stage, make sure to tell me now!