episode 23

Jungkook went to the bar ,he drank full ,and the driver dropped him.

Driver
Jimin sir please take care of him.

Jimin was shocked seeing jungkook in drunken state.

Jimin took him to room,but jungkook pushed him.

Jungkook
Stay away from me jimin don't need to show any fake emotions.

Jimin
Kookie your thinking wrong.

Jungkook
Don't call me kookie,I understood you very well.
You just never understood me.

Jimin
I am sorry jungkook, please don't misunderstand me.

Jungkook
What misunderstanding jimin.
Your not different from others, you never understood my feelings towards you,I agree I am not good at expressing but I thought you understood me jimin.

Jungkook was not able to stand,he was falling,jimin went to hold him but jungkook pushed him.

Jimin
Jungkook....

Jungkook
Jimin I love you from the start ,you know what impressed me about you was honesty,I started loving you after our marriage but you always try to maintain distance from me,I dreamt everything with you having kids, drink with you, traveling, dance with you ,grow old with you and I wanna fuck you so badly hear my name from you,but that is not possible now .
I love you , sleep well, good night 🤍.

Jungkook slept,jimin went near him removed his shoes,shirt and made him to wear ,comfy clothes and he said I will fix everything,I love you jungkook,I am not going to leave you.