episode 27

Jimin came home after drinking with his friends.
He freshens up himself and waits for jungkook.

Jungkook comes home and he avoids jimin,he goes to his room and gets freshen up.
After freshen up he comes down and he saw mina prepared dinner for him.

Jungkook
Mina serve me.

Mina
Kook what happened between you both.

Jungkook
Nothing,let me have my dinner peacefully,why you need to ask now only, there is no peace in office also and in home also,I don't need food.
A person can't have food also peacefully,I should not have married,my life is ruined, falling in love is the worst mistake of my life 😊,I am totally ruined my life.

Jimin
He was crying very badly,he said I am sorry kookie.

Mina
Jimin I told never avoid jungkook, you avoid him in the start ,now he is doing the same,he felt very bad when you avoided him,he cried also,kook loved you,but you didn't reciprocate his feelings,he is not like namjoon,joon is expressive but kook is not,but he really love people.
I don't know what to tell you.

Jimin
It's my mistake,I will sort it out..

Mina
Good, good night.

Jimin
Hyung I miss you..

Jin
I missed you too baby 😊.

Jimin
Hyung....

Jin and jimin hugged each other, namjoon also hugged jimin.

Jungkook came down and he hugged his brother and he greeted Jin by Shake hand.

Jin felt something is not good because jungkook always calls him hyung but today he said brother in law.

Namjoon
Jimin is everything fine between you both.

Jungkook.
Yes everything is sorted we will be getting divorced within 6 months.

Jin
Kook what happened between you.

Jungkook
We have issues between us brother in law,so it's better to separate, instead of being in the relationship.

Jin
Jimin what happened.

Jimin
Hyung it's true.

Namjoon
Kook but you can speak and sort out the matter.

Jungkook.
We tried but it's impossible hyung, hyung you know I am good at expressing so that became a major problem in our relationship,so we both decided to quit.
Anymore questions hyung and brother in law.

Namjoon
Kook...

Jungkook
It's final hyung .

Jungkook went to his room.

Namjoon
Jimin you should have not avoided jungkook,he hates when he is avoided,he was always transparent with you,but you didn't,I am sorry,I can't help you,he is stubborn,once he decides anything he will never back out,he asked you how many times is anything problem but you ignored him,I myself saw in office.
Sorry, good night.

Namjoon went to his room.

Jin
Jimin try to win him again,I know you can.

Jimin
Hyung he avoids me,in work place he is given my post to somebody,mina is cooking,I will ..

Jin
Don't worry everything will be alright,I will be there with you..
Now go and sleep...

Jimin
Good night