Chapter 70

"Tear it apart."

He said, pressing his fingertip between Eun-oh's lips. Before Eun-oh could grasp the meaning, Chae Yoon-sa forcefully pushed his dick inside.

With a thick force, it widened the hole, exposing the veins in the lower abdomen.

"Euh! Ugh!"

Eun-oh's eyes widened, and a breathless sound escaped him. The pain felt as if his lower body, no, his entire stomach was tearing in half. The pressure, unlike any from fingers, coerced him into involuntarily biting down on Chae Yoon-sa's hand in response to the overwhelming sensation.

He felt like dying. The pain was so intense that he wondered if it might be a chunk of metal entering him.

Tears streamed from his wide-open eyes.

As his body involuntarily rose from the insertion, Chae Yoon-sa's hand snaked through, wrapping around Eun-oh's waist to prevent any escape.

The slow push inside momentarily halted.

Eun-oh spat out what he was biting and took rapid breaths.

In that moment,

"Ack!"

The dick, seemingly withdrawing slightly, suddenly penetrated deeper.

Eun-oh screamed, reaching out frantically. Chae Yoon-sa's shoulder was touched, and Eun-oh clung to him, pleading desperately.

"Sa, save... me, ugh...!"

"Haah"

Chae Yoon-sa, with a low groan, rubbed his face against Eun-oh's neck. While Eun-oh writhed in pain, he was completely immersed in a deep ecstasy.

The sensitive flesh tightly gripping his cock made his head feel like it would explode. Reason and thought melted away, entangled in a pleasure beyond imagination.

The pleasure of sex, which he only knew in his head, gave him more pleasure than he could have imagined.

"Ugh...! Young Master! It hurts, Ah, please..."

"Exactly... Haah... Why touch it. It's unbearable."

"Ugh, pull... pull out... please..."

"No."

"Ah!"

Despite the plea, he penetrated even deeper.

Pluck! A loud sound echoed as their lower bodies collided. The bond was so deep that Chae Yoon-sa balls were crushed against Eun-Oh ass. The whole body was interlocked without any gaps, and all the parts that touched became hot as if they were going to burn.

He savored the powerful squeeze for a moment, breathing heavily.

"Haah, haah... Haah..."

As time passed, there was no sign of Eun-oh calming down.

Having lifted his head from the nape of Eun-oh's neck, he lowered his gaze to the joining area. True to his expectations, blood became visible from the flesh at the entrance of the hole where his dick was tightly closed. The blood flows down the bone and staining the body red. Even in this, there was an undeniable eroticism.

"Sob... Young Master... It hurts .. wooo .. so much..."

Eun-oh's cries reached Chae Yoon-sa as he looked up at him. In answer to the painful plea, Chae Yoon-sa tenderly wiped away the tears with his thumb, a moment adding a new experience to the man's life, who had never consoled anyone before.