episode 14

Busan Namjoon and jin are very happy with each other.
They miss their son but the couple decided to give them some space,so they didn't inform jimin and jungkook that they will stay in Busan and not come back to Seoul.

Jin was happy for his first son tae as he is doing very well,the couple did not force him to get married,they said when you feel you get married.

Tae was happy and he loved his jin mom lot , because he never differentiated between him and jungkook,he brought up them equally and loved them equally..

Jin
Namjoon go back to Seoul.

Namjoon
Why jin are you not happy me staying with you.

Jin
You have to take care of business,you born and brought in Seoul,so I think you should leave.

Namjoon
What about you, you will not come.

Jin
No namjoon,I won't because I am happy here,I want to spend my last breath here.

Namjoon
Jin I am sorry for everything but I really love you, please don't make me away from you,there is nobody beside you for me.

Jin
Namjoon I am happy,I do love you but..

Namjoon pulled jin for kiss, they kissed for a while.

Namjoon
Jin stop calling me namjoon I don't like it, you call me joon.

Jin
Ok .

Namjoon
About business jungkook is doing good,he inform me everything,so I know more than me jungkook is capable and he is doing best,I also wanted to get down from my position,he will do better,I will spend My time with you.
I am even not drinking so stop ignoring me.

Jin
I know better you should Stop or else I will kill you.

Namjoon
I love you jin , thank you for everything.
Your sister gave me letter to give it to you after our kids grow up.

Namjoon gives letter to jin.