episode 22

Jimin was having ice cream , jungkook was seeing jimin with lustful eyes ,he came towards jimin and started kissing him passionately and he pushed him to the bed and hovered on him and started kissing him passionately, jungkook removed his shirt 👕 and jimin robe he pulled out and he started kissing him passionately and the kiss was turning to hot one.

Jimin
Kookie.....

Jungkook
What happened Jimin ...

Jimin
I am not able to breathe...

Jungkook
Ok ...he was about to go

Jimin pulled him for a kiss, jungkook smiled and kissed him back 🩵🩵🩵...

Jungkook
Jimin are you ready...

Jimin
Yes alpha...

Jungkook
Call me what omega ,he pinched his waist..

Jimin
Haa he moaned, alpha.

Jungkook
Be good to Alpha.

Jimin
Yes alpha.

Jungkook
Started kissing him in his jaws, collarbone,neck everywhere he was marking him, biting him....

Jimin was moaning in a mess,he loves all the pain and pleasure given by is alpha 💜💝.
Alpha he was calling continuously, jungkook likes ,how submissive jimin.

Jungkook Pulled the jimin robe completely ,he was feeling shy ,he was trying to cover with his tiny hands, don't do it omega ,let me see how beautiful you are before I completely ruined you baby with my marks..

Jimin moaned when jungkook spoke sexily with him, jungkook pressed his🍑🍑 ,he was saying ummmm ,he pinched , pressing them, squeezing them.

Jimin
Alpha please,it's hurting...

Jungkook
I like to play with them they are round,juicy and soft...
He keeps on pressing and pinching, sucking.

Jimin
Ummmm he moans ...and he keeps chanting
Alpha .

Jungkook likes when jimin keeps chanting alpha.

Jungkook come near jimin waist and he kisses him and makes a chain around jimin slim waist with his teeth's ,making jimin go crazy and eyes with pleasure.

Jungkook felt happy and proud of himself when he saw Jimin was covered with his marks.

Jungkook
Omega you look Beautiful.

Jimin
He blushed and he smiled.

Jungkook pulled jimin for a kiss and later he backed and removed his and jimin eyes wide seeing his manhood and he gulp.

Jungkook smirked and said, I am going to insert in one go omega.

Jimin
Alpha.... this is my first time.

Jungkook
Don't worry omega,he entered his length in jimin hole and blood oozed out and he waited for jimin to adjust and when jimin nods,he started thrusting him like a beast and jimin was having tears that he gave his virginity to jungkook, whom he loves dearly, alpha he keeps chanting, moaning and jungkook pick up his pace and fucked him like a beast and he was spanking jimin ass.

Jungkook
Omega do you like it when I bang you..

Jimin
Yes alpha.....haaa.

He took one leg of jimin and kept in shoulder and he was giving deep thrust and jimin could feel his walls are being stretched,he screamed when jungkook hit his bundle of nerve, jungkook smiled and started thrusting him like a beast.

Jimin
Alpha I wanted to come .... please I can't hold anymore.

Jungkook
We will come together.

Jimin was not able to hold due to ouverstimulation and he came , jungkook spanked him and said I didn't tell you to come, jungkook made jimin lie on his stomach and he was thrusting and spanking his ass continuously.

Jimin
Alpha.....haaa Kookie..

Jungkook.
I love you baby ♥️☺️ mine forever, only mine.

Jimin
Yes only yours I love you too alpha,my kookie 😊😊.

Jungkook kissed his forehead and while being Deep inside him,he is thrusting.

Jungkook
Baby will be able to take my knot 🪢

Jimin
Yes alpha knot me , breed me,I want you to come inside me..

Jungkook knot formed and jimin could feel pain but he was ready to take it, jungkook still kept thrusting until jimin became unconscious.

Later jungkook cleaned him and jimin applied ointment and slept beside him hugging him and he said jimin I love you, your my happy place, thank you for being you.

They both slept peacefully in each other's arms...