Chapter 4

_____________
•Class•
_____________

Nyx's POV:

I took my seat, not even sparing him a glance.

"So, what's your name?" He smirked.

I remained Silent.

"Wow, the silent treatment already?" He chuckled as he kept staring at me intensely.

I tried to avoid it but his eyes wouldn't leave me, along with that smirk plastered across his face.

This went on for half the class, I couldn't take it anymore, I swore to myself I won't give him the please of looking at him, I know it sounds stupid but I do not care, I will pretend he doesn't exist.

God why doesn't he look somewhere else, how is the professor not noticing?

"Sir?" I stood up.

"Yes miss mauve?"

"May I use the bathroom?"

"No." He said before turning back around

Some of a b-

"Trying to run away?" He kept smirking. Doesn't his face hurt at this point?

I sucked in a breath, this is as going to take forever.

Finally, class was over and everyone started leaving and I finally got to get up and leave.

I joined Diana who was waiting for me outside.

"Have fun?"

"It was torture, he wouldn't stop trying to get a reaction out of me."

"You know you don't have completely ignore his presence?"

"I prefer it, he's a pain and I shall continue to ignore his existence." She chuckled.

"Okay, what class do you have next?"

"Herbology." I groaned.

"I thought you liked herbology?"

"Not really, last year it was easy, who knows what it'll be like this year."

"Well, stay strong, I have potions."

"Oh Snape, good luck." I laughed as we separated.

Diana's POV:

I walked towards the potions classroom with my books in hand when I feel someone wrapping their arms around me from behind.

It Regulus.

"Morning."

"That's it? I was hoping for a little more." He said as stood beside me with one arm still around me as we walked to potions.

"Potions?"

"Yup."

"Are you okay?"