༊*·˚World Building .ೃ࿐

THE UNITED COLONIES OF SPACE (UCS)

The UCS are colonies built in space with resources from Earth. There are 12 colonies, 10 of which are allied into different collectives. (All colony names are in Latin.)

ALLIED UNITED COLONIES of SPACE (ECLIPSE collective)

Sapientia - USA

'832 Cyrus - Malaysia

Infinitae Stellae - France

Novus Ordo - Canada

Astris - UAE

ALLIED UNITED COLONIES of SPACE (KUIPER collective)

Pax Nobiscum - Brazil

Amare Intelligentia - China

ALLIED UNITED COLONIES of SPACE (SOLSTICE collective)

Fides Nobis - Russia

'90 Gratiam - Mexico

Sidus Traiecit - South Korea

UNALLIED UNITED COLONIES of SPACE

Mundus Ardeat - Spain

'78 Libra - England

A colony resides in a certain point in space, and colonies in one area make a collective. Colonies like Mundua Ardeat of Spain and '78 Libra of England are too far away from other colonies to be a part of a collective.

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

COLONIES

COLONY #1: SAPIENTIA of the USA

Sapeintia (ENG: wisdom) was the 6th colony to launch. It resides 2000 LY outside the Solar System. Daley Vaughn piloted the ship and landed on exoplanet 27-HiR's moon Kara. This mission was one of the riskiest, due to the lack of support from other colonies.

America holds tension with both Russia and Malaysia, since both presidents got into minor political arguments. President Aura Barzin attempted to delay the launch of Sapeintia, causing the US to move the launch. Russia made it evident that they did not like the idea of the US launching (not due to past competition), but remained neutral in terms of action.