༊*·˚Glossary˚·*༊

TiGlass- TiGlass is a brand from the far future [present day in novel]. It is titanium reinforced glass, making it 1000x stronger than bulletproof glass. TiGlass was invented by Japanese scientist and engineer Kurata Takayuki.

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

PRO- PLuto [Project Pluto] is a mission to inhabit Pluto. Sidus Traiecit {South Korea} was chosen to try and inhabit the surface. The mission was a success, and the base is now a docking station for other missions.

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

INTELLIGENTIA ENGINEERING INC.- it is an engineering company that specializes in all kinds of equipment and machinery. Floor 1 is dedicated to everyday machinery. Floor 2 is made for higher level things, such as automatic locks. Floor 3 and 4 is not made for engineering, but experimenting. The ceiling and walls are reinforced with titanium and iron. Violet Li is the head engineer.

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

Zullite- precious ore that is used to make the outer shell of space shuttles to protect from extreme heat. Beige undertones with a gray outside, usually found in deep caverns in Mundus Ardeat.

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•────•~❉᯽❉~•──~•────•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

AUTHOR NOTE:

More will be added throughout the story.....