Celestial hair

5 seconds later :

5 seconds later :

Moonlight : "MY HAIR?!"

Sunshine : "Why does my head feel hot all of a sudden."

P.Star : "Woah! Leah!"

B.Star : Confused.

-
Info :

Sunshine • Oldest Child of Snake mask and Blue mask (Step father) • Talents : Art,baking etc • Personality most of the time : Calm,Kind and Shy but overall happy • Object : Sun • Extras : Likes to read in spare times or study Astronomy,Astrology,Greek mythology etc.

Moonlight • The Middle Child of Snake mask and Blue mask • Talents : Makeup,Nails etc • Personality most of the time : Energetic,Annoyed,rude but overall Happy • Object : Moon • Extras : Likes to play games alot, Obsessed with cats.

Pink Star • 1st Twin and Youngest Child of Snake mask and Blue mask • Talents : None so far • Personality most of the time : Happy,Energetic,tired,Mean but overall Playful • Object : Star • Extras : Likes to stay by her siblings side, loves stuff animals.

Blue Star : 2nd Twin and Youngest Child of Snake mask and Blue mask • Talents : None so far • Personality most of the time : Happy,Energetic,tired,kind but overall playful • Object : Star • Extras : Deaf, Likes to stay by siblings (Mostly Sunshine) Loves watching baby shark like the others.

-

The birthdays...I'll be keeping that private. Although all are birthdays are separate but close, That's one thing.

-

They might not be together but they still love one another and see each other.

-

They all love watching baby shark and bluey, Once you put it on they all wanna watch.