| Update & Info |

So here's a couple of things that'll I'll be working on throughout the month.
1.An actual book cover for Ingots kingdom.
2.A redo of the mecomputer book I have
3.Videos (Finally)
4.Characters assets so I don't have to redraw them
And a few other things.
I'm preparing some videos for next month since it's going to be THE HEART MONTH and there's going to be a lot of romantic and platonic content going on.
Also since my Ocs are connected in some type of way. I need to learn some things to make them like the characters in real life. Cupid is a Greek god but...Something's are different from him and the real cupid.
I've been getting interested in Percy Jackson since it's about gods and goddesses and Demi-gods etc.
So, These past days I haven't gotten anything done because I've been studying by myself about Outer space,astronomy,astrology,gods and goddesses and more to make these Ocs.
I didn't think I would but I've actually find something that interests me! You don't need to get interested as well because I am. What I mean by that you don't have to be interested in something that you don't like just to impress someone unless you find it interesting as well. Everyone is their own unique person and has their own interests.
Anyways sorry I haven't been updating lately, I do draw everyday but it's not much so I just don't post it until it's a lot. I hope you're all doing well! Goodnight and Goodmorning ^^