• two•

The next morning ji hyun woke up but in fact she didn't slept at all because the excitement was created all over the house. Ji hyun joyfully wandered in the entire house telling everyone about the departure from her house straight entering her dream land
' Japan ' . Japan was the only nation which she really fancy more than anything in the world. She wanted to get a job and work on the basis of computer architecture . She also wanted to make graphics about the most popular thing ' anime '.

''Stop moping in the house ji , you are making me feel dizzy'' sung hoon said as he slightly pat her head.

" Sorry hoon hoon! I'm ecstatic. I can't believe you all agreed sending me there! It feels like I'm going to achieve what I wanted since ages. I don't know what to say now! " Ji hyun cheerfully said as her cheeks began heating up from the exhilaration getting withdrawal in few minutes.

" So everything is ready ji hyun ? "  Dad said coming towards her however he caressed her hair slowly.

"Yes dad, I have packed everything! " She said Grinningly as Relishment was taking over her.
But on the other hand her mom and the two siblings of her plus her dad were feeling a little bit conscious about her. Getting transferred into another nation while never have been before anymore, also no one there to look after her, new nation new people with no experience how to handle situations, and the cuisine thing too. Hence these stuffs should not be negligible but if backing up your steps is not the solution, one has to be strong enough to deal with these things.

Very shortly ji hyun ' s mom hugged her tight as well as tears began shedding down from her eyes. In no time ji hyun ' s eyes also welled up, getting away from her family made her weep a little. Soon her brothers and dad too hugged her too .

"Let's not ruined this,let's take a family picture " Ji hoon said as he climbed up the stairs and brought his camera to take a good family photo." One, two, three, say cheese " They all cried.

"Alright ji I guess its time for the flight, let me bring your luggage. " Sung hoon announced as he brought the travelling bag down the stairs from her room.

"And dont forget us ji! We will miss you!! " He declared while tears still welled up in his eyes, but not him in everyone's eyes." I will miss you too " She proclaimed taking her luggage towards the vehicle which will taking to the airport. All the family members got seated into the car and rode towards the airport.
In a jiffy they reached the airport , everyone fished out of the vehicle as they meet her the last time, they all began crying at the centre of the terminal where all the people were glancing them with eyes widen.

"Mom, leave her. That's so embarrassing everyone is looking at us! " Ji hoon said while hugging her with no tears in his eyes." Stay strong ji and keep posting us! If anything happens straightly come back, no need to suffer there! You got it!! " He argued while tightly hugging her ." Yes big brother I got it" Said she.
"Hyung, leave her that's looking so embarrassing, everyone is looking at you now! " Sung hoon said however hugging her tight too  "I will miss you hoon hoon, you are the best brother! " She said.
"What you said , am I not the best one, ji??? " Ji hoon said as his eye brows got knitted together in annoyance. "She loves me more than you " Sung hoon debated while sticking his tongue out. "Ya! How dare you to answer me back, I'm your elder brother! " He snapped." So what im not a kid anymore who will listen you entire life " Sung hoon scowl back while Glarring each other, fighting with eyes, sending and recieving sharp gazes to each .

"Enough you both! "Dad said. "Oh my tom and jerry, I will miss you both and your crazy fights " Ji hyun told while letting out a laugh.

Soon the announcement heard about the Departuring of the flight to Japan . Ji hyun went to take the bording pass and walked straight towards the corridor which leads towards the van. She waved a hand , looking back at her sweet little family . Tears rolled down her cheeks although she couldn't control it in front of her family. All the time she hided her tears from them. but by walking towards the corridor she cried a lot as she leaned beside the wall. A women just passed by her asking her "uhm , you okay girl?? " Ji hyun looked up onto her as she wiped her tears and nodded indicating *yes . She began talking her steps towards the van which was about to ride on the airfield. She posed on her seat looking back from where she came. In trice the van released the brake and began to rode to the airplane. All the passengers fished out from the van and showed themselves in the plane as all took the seats. The flight begun in a jiffy . Flying unstoppable for two hours, soon the plane landed on ji hyun ' s dreamland ' Japan '