•three•

"Hey, park ji hyun is that you???"  A voice could be heard between the ,Deafening walls .

A figure sprinted towards the cellar with a Sauseboat in his hand to provide a meal. Not accepted his childhood friend to be here.

"You!! What are you doing here???" Ji hyun shouted as she blew out of the water. As she didn't expected him to be here at this kind of place .

"Girl, what are you doing here??" The latter was astonished to see his very good friend after a long period of time . He asked her while folding his legs against his chest as he crouched down on the floor. Worry was plastered on his face. Somewhat he don't wanted to see her there in the dungeon.

"I am... Wait!! ARE YOU WORKING UNDER THIS MAFIA THING!! ARE YOU INCLUDED IN THIS BUSINESS!!!? " She asked in disbelief even her eyes was popping out of the sockets. Asking direct questions, in the lieu of answers.

"Uhm.. Yeah,. " He said while scratching the back of his head as he let out an awkward  grin.
"But what's with you??why are you here?? "He asked again whilst concern was taking place over his face again.

"Actually I'm a victim of his fraudulent scheme thing!! . A website called magnum offered  the job, but got ended up whilst leaving Korea and ...now I'm in here Japan. They told us to be hired for a job. But they all actually deceived us !!" She said however being a bit saddened . Somehow she was feeling a little bit of regret as she left everything behind her and now she got abandoned in this hell where she was going to be sold to an unknown person, or can be bad thing nor she can contact to his brothers, neither she can run away escaping from these fucking business.

"Woah !! I'm amazed by your stupidity!! Great!! " Mahiro said as he clapped his hands slightly.
"Everyone .. Like even teens knows about this kind of fraudulent online schemes, why you trusted in it?" He asked.

"Look who's saying!! Oh man, just stop saying that it was my fault , aren't you included In this typo - " She debated. As she connected the dots and fired on him.

"I'm but...hold on . You said 'us?' Who are the rest??" He asked as his eyebrows flew up in the air willing to get an answer cause the 'us '  thing got him more curious about the rest , unless and untill she speak someone barged in and disturb their phatic conversation as the curiousity leaping a high jump  about the situation which occured without giving a single hint and also creating confusions.

"If your chin wagging is done, can we get back to work?? "A voice boomed from the corner of the corridor. Strict and serious man who stood there don't know since how much of time.

"Oh, uhm I wasn't talking to her, she was just asking about the food.!!"  Mahiro lied whilst giving a glance on ji hyun, as he don't wanted her to face this any more.

"Oh is that's so?" Haruto asked while leaning against the wall, however he knew what was going on with them.

"Yup!" Mahiro cried ,head held down to the ground.

"What a confidence!! YOU SHOULD APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!!" Haruto growled in anger as he heard the entire confab whilst eavesdropping on them.

"I'm sorry!!" Mahiro stood up and bowed forward to apologized to him.

"Leave!!"  Said the latter as they both exchanged their paths. Asahi tardily made strides towards ji hyun against cellar. He stood by the wall and let out a smirk. On the contrary ji hyun was posed on the floor staring at the ramekin not wanted to give enough importance to asahi.

* Ahem * Asahi merely cleared his throat.

"Feeling good now?!" He asked straight shooting glares on her. The latter just rolled her eyes and heaved a sigh.

"Hows the taste?? "He asked

"I'm not in the mood to taste this, please leave . " She remarked.

"I'm talking about the cellar!! " He said . As ji Hyun didn't cared to answer him.

The silence just flared between them, no body broke it. He stick around for some time to listen her words but she didn't. Later asahi walked out of the underground place.

Ji hyun just shrugged him off while lying on the floor.

--------

"On the counted sum we got twenty three candidates." Mashiho said while taking a seat in front of Asahi.

"Here are the documents of there' s in details. "He said however checking on the files and official papers and threw it on Asahi' s table.

"So what about the amount? Are we even making profit or? "Yoshi began asking about the Capitol which they wanted to receive in a huge amount of extortion.

"what  do you think Ani ! , am I just making this deal for fun? "He said while side eye glancing on him. No matter a leader can't take any naive decisions on a mere task which he will be gaining enough amount or not. After all the mafias are the best business men in the entire world than anyone else does.

" no, I didn't mean that Sahi . I was just concern about it. We are trying our best to deal with this extortion as we didn't tried this thing before,but without gaining  any kind of experience. Im worrying about it.!! " Yoshi explained the thought which he was thinking inwardly.

" let the owners see them first. They have to agree on specified amount. " He said with a serious tone as he did planned some major about his new business of extortion including immigration stuffs.

'And what if they won't accept the amount? "  Mashiho asked while stating the facts which can be true. If seemed by their opinions.

"Mashiho , the world is crazy about feminism!!  We just desired to sell them at a good price, but it will be their decision what to do about the girls,. Sell them to some other, or their organs , or for trafficking use or their burning desires .its totally up to them. !! " Asahi declared.

"Alright , when to hold the meeting then? " Haruto asked straight getting in point.

" After two days, set a table conference with them!!" Asahi replied to his question in a monotonous tone.

"And one more thing!! Just mark down the places, we need to call the dealers of - " Asahi said.

"Of? Which regions Sahi  ?? "Mashiho asked as his eyebrows got knitted together in bewilderment.

"We won't be selling them in Asia continent !!!  Chicago, France, Italy, combodia , Mexico and South Africa .  Mark down this and Yoshi Ani just hit our agents about it. They will bring some non asians dealers. " He said as he stood up and showed them the conspiracy board which was stuck on the wall. The surface was marked ,the region's which they wanted to make deals and agreements was labelled with distinguished symbols .

"Alright ! " Yoshi agreed on his words as a consiglier plus predecessor he have to stick on his job.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Just two days!! Just two days and i will be leaving this prison forever!!" A man uttered as he marked a line using a piece of chalk leaving on the wall .

"It's been six years, I remembered how my son survived when he was taking his last breath. " He said.

"HAMADA , YOU WILL REGRET NOW!! " He growled however holding the iron bars of the prison tight.