chapter 3

In a cell full of blood lay Anubis half beaten to death, while his mother screamed his name trying to reach him, to save him from his father.

Smirking his father said "Why thank you, Anubis. To think you prepared this surprise event for me, how very sweet of you! That's my boy!"

In the temple of Maat

*Y/N pov

Me and Horus were standing in the middle again waiting for Seth to arrive, in front of us was the mighty sun god Ra and her children:Hathor, Shu, Tefnut, Bastet, and Maat. There was also Thoth, Nut, Geb, and Mother {Isis}.

Maat stood at her judging desk looking at us...then I heard footsteps coming closer and closer with a whistle.

"Wow" I turned around and saw Seth with open arms standing with a big ego and attitude "Well, who do we have here? Why, if it isn't the daughters of the almighty sun god and to top it off, even the great sun god has personally come to this lowly place...looks like the sun will rise from the west tomorrow! Hahaha!" He started to laugh as Ra was watched with a smirk on her face." anyway seeing all of you here together like this makes me so happy. And here I was thinking you all went on a family vacation to Duat without me. It's been forever since I've seen any of you. Bahahaha" he starts laughing again until Maat yells and smacks her hands on the desk"Silence, now that everyone's here the court of the ennead is in session!" as she gives a word to Horus.

" I, Horus, speak on behalf of the heavens. Me and Y/N are children of Osiris god of life and the previous king of Egypt. I am a legitimate heir to the throne of Egypt, I stand here today to reclaim the lost sovereignty of my father, Osiris. The evil god Seth brutally murdered Osiris who was not only the one he served, but also his brother to conceal this truth he butchered his corpse and threw him away. Even before seizing the throne, he committed a grave offense against the gods."

"We stand here as the children of Osiris, and I the rightful king of Egypt to..." He was stopped by Seth's words as he stepped on the ground making a huge crack.
"Hold up, hold up?... exactly whose children are you claiming to be now, it's not even funny how do you suggest children were born from someone dead? from what I understand Osiris never had a single child or two till the day he died." he appeared in front of us with a half-body forming from sand "Did your mommy tell you that? that you are the children of Osiris?" as he grabbed our shoulders landing us closer to him "How naive of you two didn't you find it strange? That you were supposed to be children of a god who died hundreds of years before you were even born? reality is not a thing of dreams, kids? Isis got knocked up selling her body, so you two are nothing but bastards doesn't this seem more possible?" he asked as I shouted back at him before Horus could.

"That's not true, mother will never do that just you could know we are not demi-gods!" I said angrily as he leaned closer to me so that his headset touched mine, Horus only looked at us with confusion then he started to laugh "Bwahaha then someone sitting here must be your father? no? he is probably the one who hid you guys from me. right?"Ra was trying her best not to laugh as everyone looked at Thoth as he gave face "Why me?"
Isis looked at Seth with fury in her eyes" What do you say, Isis? Out of everyone here, who is your new husband? Oh... Is it me? The girl over here reminds me of me as a child!" then he lead on me laughing as I put his hands off me and shout "as if!"

"Shut your mouth!!!" Isis yelled as we both looked at her"There is no doubt that Y/N and Hours are Osiri's children, I filled the Nile river with Osiri's spirit while he was still alive that's how I was able to resurrect him if you are so suspicious call Khnum here and ask him your self!!!" Seth smirks "my, my...you think resurrecting somebody is that easy?" then he jumped up at my mother pulling her hair/wig "how much longer are you going to say same think over and over again I am starting to get annoyed isis." all gods tried to clam Seth including me grabbing him and trying to get him of my mother "you timed up with that loser Khnum haven't you. Bring me something more convincing before I grow tired of keeping you in my company any longer." then Maat yelled "How dare you show such impiety before the sacred court!" then I got an idea of how he would like his own medicine and started to pull his headset. Then out of nowhere, Osiris was holding your and Seth's hand. Seth started to shake as Isis jumped Osiris out of joy hugging him everyone was in shock because of Osiris, I just stood silent like Horus did with our mouths wide open. then I saw Seth attacking Osirs but sun god Ra stopped him.

"We are in the middle of your trial right now Seth you should uphold your dignity as the supreme ruler of the gods unit the trial is over" She turned to Osiris "It's been a while Osiris. I thought you were dead. I could not be happier to see you alive and well where have you been all this time? A lot has happened in Egypt since you've been gone." they looked at each other as Osiris replied "I was in duat I had no other chose then to watch things from there...long time no see, Seth?"Osiris said as he looked at Seth, Seth was only making angry sounds on the ground then Osiris looked at me and Horus "Horus, Y/N is nice to see you, you bout grown so much. My son Horus will be a great ruler as he is always calm and knows what he wants, and you Y/N will make a great protector shouting and showing disrespect to Seth even fighting with him to save Isis and knowing he is more powerful than you, you are really brave but then at the end, he is your uncle and you should respect him" I was shocked by his words and the only thing I was able to say was "forgive me, Father." I looked at the ground unit sun god Ra continued.

"So Osiris you are so powerful that you can even resurrect yourself whatever you want you must have some special magic secret?"Osiris then replied "You all probably have many questions for me, expertly you Seth." as he approached Seth " So you had doubts about me coming back to life, if you are that suspicious I think it will be best for me to explain it to everyone here. Ennead and the children of Ra."

"I stand before you all to testify the events that have taken place. Will you grant me the time to do so?" After some minutes Maat approached Osiris "Osiris" Maat said "Judge Maat" Osiris said as Maat continued "There is no one more important than you in this trial, we have all been waiting for you to return. There is no reason for us to not grant you the time. we want to stand and testify. Welcome back, Osiris."

So that's all for this chapter Before I end this I want to say that English is not my first language and this is my first story ever...

I wanna clear up some things {Y/N and Horus have a good friendship/siblings things and in fact, Horus is not interested in Seth his love interest will be Hathor and I want it to make Horus goal in this story to become ruler of Egypt's... Y/N will have also a good friendship with Anubis he will be like her other brother (he is acc but she doesn't know yet)... Y/N will have some problems with Osiris and the unnamed god and about Nephthys she fr doesn't care anymore (she didn't want to marry Seth in the first place)...Isis always wanted Horus to be the ruler of Egypt but for Y/N to become the next protector of Egypt since Y/N always reminded her of Seth. Seth won't be there anymore so they will need another protector of Egypt (that was Isis plan for horus and Y/N* and I will make some chapters Y/N as a child😚) and the last thing Y/N is interested in is music.......}

That's all bye, bye🖤🍾✨💋❣️🩹