Tyler Missing

Taylor's POV

It's been three and half weeks since we left Mystic Falls. We haven't had a full moon yet. But we have one tomorrow night. I've been educating Tyler on werewolf history, how to properly chain himself up, and told him about some packs that don't chain themselves up. But turn far from humans, so that don't kill anyone. And we train a lot. It helps him burn off steam and keep his anger in check. Jules is still with us, but more submissive then she used to me. I guess that what happens when you get your pack and boyfriend killed.

I even introduced Tyler to a member of another pack. Ray Sutton, his pack sometimes change in the world in the mountains. His alpha is Paige. Tyler asks if alphas are always female. I explained it's usually the werewolf with the most experience in a pack that is alpha. Gender isn't a factor. He asked why I wasn't alpha of our old pack then.

I explained I was young and had no ambition to be alpha. I though Jules and Brady as couple would be able to lead the pack. Had I known they would lead to the death of the pack. I would have never let them be alphas. Hence why I am in charge of Tyler's training and Jules is just following us around. Not wanting to be alone and no other pack would take her in. After she got her old one killed. Werewolves are social beings and prefer living with others. As opposed to being alone.

I have everything prepared for our transformation tomorrow. I am chilling reading a pack when I hear Tyler moving around in his room. Strange, I thought he was out on a run. I get up and go see what's going on. When I reach his room, I see him packing. "What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Packing" he states.

"I can see that Tyler, why are you packing?" I ask him.

"I'm leaving" he states.

"It's a full moon tomorrow night" I remind him.

"I don't care, my mother is hurt" he snaps lightly.

"Carol is hurt?" I ask with a frown. "How do you know?" I ask him and he grabs his phone.

"Got this voice mail from her" he states and plays it.

"Tyler, honey. It's your mother. I don't know where you are, but I need you. I've had an accident and I'm in the hospital. Please, Tyler, come home" Carol says on the voicemail.

"Strange, why wouldn't she have called me?" I ask him.

"She doesn't have your number remember" he reminds me. "Anyway, I gotta go back right a way" he states.

"Ok, we'll all go" I tell him. "But remember it's a full moon tomorrow and we need to chain ourselves up" I remind him.

"Thank you Aunt Taylor" he says.

"Finish packing, I'll inform Jules" I tell him.

"You sure that's wise?" he asks me.

"If I don't, she'll just follow us anyway. Best she come with, so that I can watch her" I tell him. He nods his head and I left the room.

(Time skip)

We arrived at Mystic falls the day of the full moon. I told Jules to wait in the car. While Tyler and I went to check on his mum. We were shown to her hospital room. She was asleep when we arrived. Soon Carol wakes up. She spots Tyler first by the window. "Tyler" she says.

"Mum" he says and sighs in relief. He kisses her on the forehead gently.

"You're back" Carol says.

"I'm back" he says.

"We both are" I state. She looks at me.

"Taylor" she says with an edge and I sigh. "Tyler, please let me talk to your aunt alone" she says. He looks at me and I nod.