MARICHAT💦

Marinette age 20
A collage student , daughter of no.1 and richest  baker of Paris ..

ChatNoir age 25
A wanted criminal and thief..

There was a normal day  at collage, the students are standing in the  campus minding with there business

         Someone's P.O.V...

Where is she ?, Hii I'm Alya  and I'm finding my richest bitch bestfriend Marinette .then someone back hug my waist and I know who is he my boy friend Nino "

Alya  : hey babes "kissed his lip"
Nino : hey darling  ,"kissed her back" what's up with that face are u finding someone ?
Alya: Yeah I'm finding mari do you know where is she ?
Nino: yeah I know ....

     Meanwhile with Marinette..

In the boys toilet cabin two bodies are kissing each other without caring about anything ...

Nathalian : mmmmmh mm ahh "eating each other like no tomorrow" mmmmh mari " saying between the kiss while squeezing her pretty ass "

Mari :  mmmh "deepen the kiss while riding on his clothed dick " hmmmm

"Then someone open the door "

ALYA: clam down girl we have to go do your work some other day" saying to marinette with not interested look"

Mari:" looking at alya  then getting up to the nath and fixing her dress and makeup " sorry baby I have to go now we will continue some other day "wink to him and left with Alya  leaving confused needy boy"

Alya: did I disturbed you two " saying with smirk"

Mari: " putting cigarette on the mouth and look at her" no, not at all. it was just a time pass and I have more important work to do "wink to her and sit on the car and both  leave "

   Some where in the Pariat 20:30 o' clock
"The group of inspectors are finding a criminal who just murdered the mayor of the Paris "

                  Chat pov
" That bastards are not gonna leave me I have to hide for now until they get tired 'he smirked and jump to from there '"

Meanwhile with Marinette..

Mari pov..

I just came to my room and lock the door