45-46

Chapter 45 The humble young master
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Xia Hongyu followed Shengxun and Gu Mengchen into the car.

This time they didn't get on the bus so late. Not only did they have the last row of seats, but they always couldn't grab the Xiangli people who had enough time. There were two seats in the last row and one seat in the third to last row. Not far away.

As soon as Sheng Xun got up, he sat in the third row from the bottom, while Gu Mengchen and Xia Hongyu sat in the last row.

After the bus was full, the bus set off.

Many of the people in the car were local acquaintances, and there were chatter everywhere, with people laughing and complaining angrily. The three of them seemed particularly quiet.

At this time, Xia Hongyu began to miss Hua Shuming, the talkative person.

I don't know how long the silence lasted. It was already dark. Shengxun in front suddenly said, "Don't you like Xi Qinghe? You love him to death. What are you doing here?"

These words were obviously meant for Gu Mengchen, and they were a bit sharp.

Xia Hongyu gave him a strange look. Isn't Gu Mengchen the Bai Yueguang that Sheng Xun carries in his heart? Why did he talk to him like this? Hatred out of love?

Gu Mengchen said: "Didn't you break up with Jiang Chu? What are you doing here after we broke up?"

Xia Hongyu: "..."

The two are at odds with each other, one sharper than the other.

Sheng Xun: "Aren't you very strong and powerful? You followed him abroad and fell in love with him for ten years. Why do you leave now with just one word from him?"

Gu Mengchen: "What? You asked Jiang Chu to wear a white shirt to dance classical dance, was it me who asked you to do it? Now you are angry and angry at me? Is it wrong for me to like something? At least I didn't let anyone be a substitute, and I didn't let you Be a tool man."

Xia Hongyu: "..."

Sheng Xun: "You sound very proud, but you are not submissive and obedient in front of Xi Qinghe."

Gu Mengchen: "You seem to be very cool. It's not like you can't let go of Jiang Chu. You came all the way to see him after we broke up."

Sheng Xun: "What a pity. No matter how much you like Xi Qinghe, he doesn't like you. Now that he's entangled with Jiang Chu, his ten years of love is a joke."

Gu Mengchen: "What a pity. Now Jiang Chu doesn't like you either. I hate you too. No one likes you, so you have nothing to do with it."

Xia Hongyu: "............"

Sheng Xun was stabbed in a vital point, his face turned extremely ugly, and his breathing began to become rapid.

Gu Mengchen has not stopped yet. He is also at the lowest and saddest time in his life. Shengxun comes to attack him. He also needs an outlet and will never let him off.

"You don't think that I come here to see Jiang Chu because I care about your feelings, do you? You don't think that we are all hanging around you, do you? You are not still worried that I will ask Jiang Chu to question your relationship, are you?"

The three "ba"s made Sheng Xun's face black and red.

"You really think too much, it's ridiculous, you have nothing to do here at all."

Xia Hongyu: "..."

He felt that Gu Mengchen was crazy.

Gu Mengchen then took out his sword, "Shengxun, do you think I can't see your thoughts? You don't really like me either. If you really loved me, you wouldn't find a substitute. You'd chase after me just like I did with Xi Qinghe. Ten years, how long have you been looking for a substitute, ha!"