49. Aarnav

"Who the fuck is calling me now at this time?" I said as I woke up to a call

"Hello!" I said.

"Sir I guess something is wrong." He said.

I looked again on my phone screen to see who was it and it was a call from my bodyguard who was keeping an eye on Aadhya.

She was in trouble.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I saw someone kidnapping her so I tried to fight with him but he hit me on my head and I fainted. I woke up just now and called you first." He said.

"Tell me everything about him... How he looked? Did he have a car with him? Anything?"

"I don't really remember.... "

"Think... Try to remember... Something."

"Yess... Before hitting me he said that he is going to kill Aadhya where your dad's business was failed."

"Okay thanks."

I knew what he was talking about. Dad's first business was building a factory for commercial purposes but because of some mistakes of workers, the factory burned and ever since then it is abandoned.

Someone was on their way to kill Aadhya because of me. Someone knew my weakness and was going to use it against me for revenge. I swear to god whoever it is if he hurt Aadhya I am going to make sure that person gets the most agonizing death of this universe.

I picked my car keys and fully loaded pistol. It was a long drive but with my speed I was going to reach soon.

There was darkness all over and I could smell petrol... There were tanks full of petrol everywhere.

I saw Aadhya exhausted, messed up, tired, bleeding, and tied up to a chair. I rushed towards her and sat on my knees to wake her up.

"Aadhya wake up. Wake up Aadhya."

She was very unconscious.

"Please meri jaan uth jao please. I'll do anything you say just get up for once. You are not allowed to die before me, I can't live without you."

She opened her eyes slightly. I was trying to release her but the knots were too tight to remove.

"Why are you bleeding? Did he hurt you? He touched you right?" I asked holding her face.

She nodded.

"I'll unalive him today."

"Not so soon Mr. Oberoi." I heard a voice from behind.